๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ Announcement: Personalized Custom Training Plans! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

I really like the updated UI and plan builder process but I agree with many above that the resulting plan doesnโ€™t seem very individualized. I assume it always starts with 2 intense workouts per week in easiest setting no matter what. And from there itโ€™s always 3 intense days (which you need to manually set back per masters switch if you only want 2) plus some endurance.

When playing with all kinds of settings it becomes clear to me that itโ€™s more rigidly aligned some pre defined plan structure than really individualized. As said I think itโ€™s a nice UI and itโ€™s gotten better overall but the whole speak of a plan personalized to you and taking all your individual history into account seems just like maketing to me.

Otherwise there should be users getting weeks with 1 intense workout and 3x endurance 90-180 minutes just as an example.

Would be nice if TR could point out what exactly is meant by personalization and show concrete examples of the whole spectrum. For example show how different history leads to individual workout duration recommendations and different number of intense days (and why there is no result with 1 day of intensity per week or maybe even no day of intensity and just endurance volume).

13 Likes