Cycling Memes and Jokes

image

Another winner from Modern Toss.

Send beer.

Bonus points for a cat meme :joy_cat:

PS, make mine a root beer :stuck_out_tongue:

Your not out on a CX course now @IvyAudrain - think this mess might require your full attention :wink:

I spend so much more time on this thread looking at memes, than I do training :rofl:

Ninja level :100: is to do both :wink:

@mcneese.chad I think you may have just ended my marriage with that amazing idea… :rofl:

5 Likes

For real, this forum has been very negative over everything lately

We had a nice run for several months, but January has been… interesting.

I am guessing you are new here!

welcome to TR forums… High school level drama, for grown up people!

:rofl: :medal_sports:

3 Likes

Always the way……

The size of these pixels

Hey man, do you think pixels grow on trees? :wink:

Well, I just thought with the rumours of a Zwift and TR collab, that I’d get everyone on the trainerroad forums used to the typical resolutions used on Zwift so everyone’s prepared :+1:

I guess I’m now not for TR and Zwift coming together :face_vomiting: