Cycling Memes and Jokes

Remember DJ SpandX? :wink:

8 Likes

Remember folks… you get the most benefit of a zone 2 ride if it’s between 2-5 hours. :wink:

23 Likes

And, for ‘mixed use’ trails with horses: Those horse turds! Those things are slippery, and tires tend to accessorize everything you are wearing. YUCK!!! And the fall seems to bring them out more too for some reason. And coming around a corner and face to face with a horse could cause some self-induced defecation. Oh my…

Mackinac Island, Michigan. OMG!! Just a dab behind each ear, and…

Putting a cover on water bottles is strongly advised. :nauseated_face: I had to jump in the shower with my kit on just to try to rinse as much off as I could. They sprayed the roads and it just made it more like soup! :nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

I must be a bad person. I laughed way to hard on this one…

35 Likes

This!
Exhibit A for staying on paved roads!

They ARE paved… It might actually be better if they weren’t.

I don’t love cycling that much to ride through that!

2 Likes

There are no cars/trucks/motorcycles… Once you get out of town it’s not too bad. Just got to watch out for people running into you, but I get it. When it’s raining I really try to avoid town. That sh*t is slippery!!

18 Likes

I hope so

9 Likes

When your spouse sees the bank statement showing your purchases of bike parts/apparel/etc:

33 Likes

Reads like a report on FIFA.

1 Like

We’ve all been there !

What would you check first, bike or car…?? :thinking:
(for me, without thinking, the bike of course!!)

9 Likes

wrightbros

32 Likes

Did that in my youth after best cycling day ever. Fortunately only damaged the fork. (And bike was only $700 total)

1 Like

Highly concentrated material

19 Likes

The missed getting JV riding a bike he couldn’t even get ‘cheeks on seats’ on that bike exchange!