Cycling Memes and Jokes

How I feel:

What I should do:

What I instead do:

82 Likes

I am just here for the memes :grin:

5 Likes

If you furiously forum-type for 5-6 hours per day you can accumulate enough cardiac load to stimulate z2 adaptations. My sources for this are “mind your own business” and “could probably beat Pogačar in a fistfight”

22 Likes

i am at the bike shop next door

30 Likes

Great meme but we just had that.

1 Like

Outstanding! I think I will submit a feature request: Meme Progression Level.

The Level 10 Meme PL workout name definitely has to be called Rizzi in your honour sir!

3 Likes

You’ve won the thread.

9 Likes

I encourage my wife’s belief that bike wheels are bogof :slight_smile:

10 Likes

46 Likes

catching up on the holiday season podcasts

6 Likes

I have this thought in the middle of many workouts…

Memes aside, this has been one of my biggest things since starting TR almost a year ago. Along the lines of the, “It never gets easier. You just get faster.” -Greg LeMond mindset. I remember a question on a podcast asking what the hosts wish they would have known when they started, and @IvyAudrain’s answer was basically just that. While that’s a little discouraging at first, it does help. When I started TR, workouts were a major struggle. I thought it would get easier as I continued training. I guess you do get used to “suffering” but you’re still suffering!

27 Likes

That one made me laugh out loud

Well it does get easier… but the hard gets harder.

1 Like

12 Likes

For those who Zwift, I think you’ll agree this about sums it up:

32 Likes

Came across this one, not sure what this is trying to say…

29 Likes

Which led to a whole lot of suffering, thereby fulfilling the mission of devils and demons to bring more suffering to humanity…

5 Likes

And we volunteered for it.in fact we pay a subscription to it

4 Likes

I guess he’s holding a roller? It looks like toilet paper. Either way, I like it

1 Like

Original cartoon is a roll of tape with no end to be found. I think the bicycling equipment equivilant would be that squeak/creak you just can’t find… (Spoiler, it’s your seatpost)

4 Likes