Cycling Memes and Jokes

and who keeps a bike for four years? /jk

3 Likes

I’m too lazy to replace “runner” with “cyclist” but you get the idea… don’t get pepper sprayed

46 Likes

The BWR thread about the transgender woman winning.

1 Like

7pyqev

My wife “loves” hearing my daily updates on the Race Across America lol

17 Likes

we can count on the thread being locked again in another 3 days :partying_face:

1 Like

16 Likes

Looks like i have entertainment to go with my popcorn today.

Stole… discovered meme off FB

21 Likes

It’s actually been posted in here before too

I liberated it then

18 Likes

10 Likes

31 Likes

USA Crit National Championship (spoilers so click if you dare)

16 Likes

26 Likes

But isn’t it always a trap? Not as bad as the ‘It’s a slow social ride’ that always turns into a blood and guts all out slaughterfest.

Mine was caviar. ‘People actually enjoy eating this crap? How? OD on Zofran? This stuff is HORRIBLE!!!’ :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

I had the misfortune of watching someone puke up a scallop. They said the ‘mouth feel’ was disgusting, and the aftertaste was ‘too rustic’. It was their first time apparently. Didn’t effect me, but some in the group were rather put off… Yeah, if they are more well done, they are like eating fish, but the more raw they are, they do get a little ‘gamey’… :thinking:

I’m on autism spectrum and my new AI detection FTP is the biggest joke anyone’s ever played on me:

30 Likes

#humblebrag

12 Likes

You could always go with an actual assessment and use your mental/emotional attachment to the “round” number to hopefully get it…

If AI thinks that’s where he is then he’s likely earned with more than a half-dozen rides. I think Konrad is just stewing like a lot of us would, but recognizes that might be a little more irksome to him than others.

2 Likes