Cycling Memes and Jokes

Got my carbs ready for the weekend long ride. Now if I can just figure out how to get this in my pocket I’ll be set.

Sadly only 696g for the whole thing.

17 Likes

If you put an unwrapped bar of chocolate in your back pocket you can make them just like it shows on the package.

6 Likes

HA, my hack for the pre-packaged RCT’s is to “smash” them into a more dense ball. Can fit more in a smaller space and I like the firmer bite :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Yup, you can smash down 3 into the same size as one normal one. I pop the end open to save on size. I can get like five or six into a back pocket. And they have 29g of carbs each. Well, the old ones did, I tried buying some more and they shrunk them.

6 Likes

Shrinkflation is another word for robbery.” - Shaq / Papa John’s :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Me reading my credit card bill after buying a new bike.

7 Likes

This is me after getting mine!

10 Likes

37 Likes

One for the mountain bikers (or WVA)

5 Likes

12 Likes

Underrated post, 10/10 will repeat uncited at the group ride :joy:

1 Like

yes, if you’ve snoozed in your Econ classes

WHOOOSH!

(sound of a joke being totally missed)

2 Likes
6 Likes

THANKS! :smiley:
I searched and fell short of finding that to link originally.

2 Likes

His voice when he says it is gold

1 Like

Ive never seen it served as one big slab. Here it is sold as individually bars which are not much bigger than your garmin :joy:

It was originally a treat found in many kitchens. I know my grandmother frequently made Rice Krispie Treats for guests. It was a large sheet, like a pan of brownies.

4 Likes

It was similar here before you could buy it ready made. It was often made at school but the chocolate version :grinning:

1 Like

Our infant/jr school occasionally made chocolate covered corn flakes, and I think we did that in home ec later on. Not in sheets, though.

And we got a tangerine for Christmas.

Just don’t ask your dad about growing up…

5 Likes