Deals / Sales / Discounts for Fitness Stuff (2024)

So it just arrived and I gave it the taste test. I’d say it is pretty mild as it’s not overly sweet. It has a hint of jelly donut flavor with a vanilla base, but it’s not that strong. I mixed it straight with water using my hand held mixer/frother and it mixed well and was slightly thick. I’m satisfied with it. Also seems to have some enzymes in the mix.

1 Like

Any deals on full disc wheels? Looking to pick one up for my TT bike. Disc Brake, something with a 20mm+ internal width, tubeless capable. Needs to be a full carbon disc, not a covered spoked wheel, I need the WHOMP.

Premier Bike owner Dan Kennison is a good guy. I believe he mentioned on slowtwitch forum that this is a solid disk. Internal width isn’t listed but he usually responds to inquiries pretty fast. $825 USD, 1290 grams, 26 mm external width

If you live somewhere that chainreaction still ships to this is probably one of the cheapest disc wheels out there…put the reviews are just so-so and it is only 18.7mm internal width

1 Like

The XTR looks like a solid deal, as that’s pretty much eBay prices, but you get new.

XTR 9100 12spd right shifter

XT 8100

President’s Day Sale @ https://www.biketiresdirect.com/

Lots of good deals. 25% off seems to work on Shimano and Sram stuff I stuck in my cart :thinking: Garmin Forerunner 965 is $449 down from $599.

1 Like

My Elite Direto finally died today. Let me know if you see any deals on trainers, preferably not Elite…

$480.20 USD for US shoppers on the the now discontinued Zwift Hub One:

1 Like

Garmin Tacx Neo 2T is $1000 @ REI. With 10% cash back, that brings it to $900. About the lowest price I’ve seen.

4 Likes

not really a deal, but looks like the new price for the enve models have been released (not sure if it’s official): Mog and Melee and it’s $4450

based on the picture this doesn’t include the stem/handlebar/seatpost which if you add all of them together comes out to $1050 so it’s the same price as what it was originally at $5500.

1 Like

really anyone buying should aim to get at least 25% off the frameset or frame chassis, not sure why they continue to insist with sworks frame pricing giving that these doesn’t seem to be selling much

6 Likes

This is really what the whole package should cost. Handlebars, stem, seatpost included.

On a related note, I see the stem with integrated cabling is available to buy. I wonder if I could put one on my Tarmac. It’s a good 50g lighter than the brick Tarmac stem.

1 Like

They must be playing a long game here. Having the frames be affordable would be in conflict with their greater branding, which is essentially top-level premium. Whether the fact that most of the frames are sold at a discount behind the scenes is undercutting the brand, who knows?

1 Like

To joke, so only the non price sensitive dentists but at full while all the hardcore get discounts.

1 Like

I think there’s some truth to this.

1 Like

Greetings straight from the Vafels factory -

I stumbled upon some Vafels-related content the other day on Trainer Road and thought it could be appropriate to reach out and either introduce Vafels as an alternative ride fuel or just extend an offer to help you get through the monotony of the winter months. [I remember my weeks spent indoors on the trainer / rollers in Vermont… couldn’t wait for any hint of Spring!]

Enter promo code “TR_Vafels” at Checkout for 30% Off your 1st order.

You can shop directly with this link: Plant-based, organic Belgian wafels and Dutch stroopwafels – Vafels

Take care, fuel well and ride fast, folks!

Will - Vafels Founder

24 Likes

I think that’s the first time I’ve seen an ad on this thread. Smart move, and I appreciate the transparency. Thanks for offering it!

2 Likes

Calling it an “ad” makes it feel so…official!

I honestly just wanted to respond to a thread that was asking about a recipe for “Vafels,” which piqued my interest. I made an account and chimed in, sharing that I couldn’t share the recipe but I could certainly help them stock their pantry… then I found this Deals & Discounts thread and had to share the love.

Cheers

11 Likes

With the promo code active, it doesn’t seem to give me the free shipping on orders over $65 that’s advertised on the header. Is that correct?

7 Likes

Indeed, let’s refocus on the deals, please.

5 Likes