Legacy Pricing Update

Still one of the best bang for your buck fitness apps out there, easily.

Kudos for letting people stay grandfathered on the legacy pricing. And kudos for allowing those users who said they were willing to pay more (and indeed it’s been mentioned a number of times on here) to get that chance to step up! There’s one user, probably more, who will be livid that others still get to pay less. Maybe one of those generous legacy pricing users who insisted they’d be happy to pay more can donate their legacy price to that whiner user…in the spirit of fairness.

Life’s too amazing to spend it worrying about how much strangers pay for things, how they choose to spend their money, or whether or not I can decide what’s a fair price between a company and its other customers.

I’m thankful that we’re all pretty healthy and can enjoy this hobby that many derive so much pleasure and enjoyment from. I’m thankful we’re all able to have some sort of disposable income that allows us to, essentially, fund companies as cool as TR…I mean those legacy users and the newer ones :wink: paying their exorbitant prices have allowed almost a hundred individuals to have careers (think of the impact that has on those employees families) and to serve us up some pretty fantastic services…not to mention how much we all love the TR people we get to meet/listen to/interact with.

It’s all a blessing when you get down to it.

44 Likes