Cycling Memes and Jokes

Guess Popeyes must be a north American thing and chat about it on podcast. What sort of food is it?

Fried food… I personally don’t enjoy it…

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I need this on the wall of the pain cave.

3 Likes

“Southern Fried Chicken”

1 Like

Only a few in Canada - but Popeye’s is also a chain of 120 stores selling… supplements. Proteins, vitamins, whatever-ins. Still makes the meme funny.

1 Like

Is this @Nate_Pearson ? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I think if I showed that to my wife, she would first laugh… and then softly cry herself to sleep.

2 Likes

40 Likes

No schitt…was all excited for a new pod today and totally forgot there wasn’t one this week.

:pleading_face:

3 Likes

If anyone has been following the WeWork saga, I present to you:

21 Likes

Yeah there’s about 190 Popeyes fried chicken restaurants in Canada and a lot more are popping up (at least in the Toronto area)
Does one popeye’s health-focus outweigh the other one’s fast food though?! :man_shrugging:

*goes to get some popeye’s for his lunch *

100% true. Let’s never have a week without a podcast again.

3 Likes

drum noise!

1 Like

Best I’ve seen in a while, includes a nod to TrainerRoad too

from feedzonememes
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4iBruCFB96/?igshid=17rc1ogabm66f

47 Likes

very funny.

1 Like

I had the new fried chicken sandwich getting all the hype for lunch today…gotta say, it was pretty damn tasty.

4 Likes

:joy:

Nobody has mentioned Cajun Sparkle. Do they still have that? It’s been more than a decade since I’ve had Popeye’s and more like twenty (!) years, at least, since I’ve regularly enjoyed it. But each time, Cajun Sparkle was required for proper enjoyment (I even sprinkled it on the biscuits).

When I was a high school kid, red beans and rice with Cajun sparkle packets was a frequent meal. Cheap, delicious, good for you? RBR was a solid two out of three.

1 Like

Pick two.

12 Likes