Cycling Memes and Jokes

I Sing the Bike Electric :joy:

2 Likes

15 Likes

Pearls Before Swine 10-31-21_B.pdf (613.8 KB)

1 Like

Hopefully folks can see this.

37 Likes

This is funny, but maybe they should have picked a different sport. As cyclists… EAT MOAR SUGAR!

6 Likes

I think Stephan might be a TR user and/or TR podcast listener.

3 Likes

But can you cook it in an air fryer?

3 Likes

Exactly - full size snickers at our house… with the hope that we’d have a few leftover for the “bike snack” box in the pantry :smiley:

1 Like

As someone who lives in rural England this one hits hard.

26 Likes

My last two outside training rides this happened to me… 2 inner tube X 2 co2 cartridges x 1 useless patch (each ride). Made me wish i had stayed on the trainer with TR and Zwift, watching hawkeye episodes and not having to worry about psychotic cars

8 Likes

Get on the mountainbike and learn to ride dynamically instead of ass in the saddle and just powerpeddling.
A small vertical hop, or even just unweighting the bike is usually enough to clear a small obstacle.
And when you’re used to it you wont freeze from the “oh no !” shock but just be like “meh, *hop”.

Also a good way to get rid of random people sticking to you rear wheel by the way… :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

Interval Math: 1 = 2

1 minute of pedaling = 1 minute more done and 1 minute less to go = 2 minutes of progress

18 Likes

I’m too tired in an interval to do math

2 Likes

Stolen from Masters track group on FB, probably doesn’t apply to anyone here…

41 Likes

If you want to experience time traveling do 3 minutes of vo2max…
You look… 2:30 left…
close your eyes and look again…its now 2:35 left!

I dont know how it works tho.

45 Likes

Then there is the recoveries, look, 4 minutes, take sip of water and the timer is beeping that its time to go again!

21 Likes

35 Likes

20 Likes

Accurate

This has probably been done before, but I haven’t seen it and I was pretty stoked after my last ramp test:

35 Likes