Cycling Memes and Jokes

Don’t worry - this is a safe space.

1 Like

I no longer regret my mostly unliked PZRZS joke made upthread.

LOL LOL LOL - TR Memes, still the best bike thread on the internet.

2 Likes

[Me looking away nervously from my new cross bike]

Oh my sweet summer child…:confused:

[not implying that is not a lot of money - just that there are way more expensive bikes out there…and…I just ruined a questionably witty reply]

2 Likes

I just started again after a ‘bad experience’. I think we can leave it at that.

(They did say ‘use a lot’. It sounded really sketchy at the time)

1 Like

I don’t know if I helped my case or not: I showed her a picture of a $12,000 bike, and tried really hard to contain the drool.

She declared that ‘ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD PAY THAT MUCH FOR A BICYCLE!’.

I remember my dad telling me that ‘Mom would never let me buy a motorcycle’, as he was showing me the motorcycle he bought days after she died. I was tempted to say ‘And you couldn’t wait until she was cold?’, but thought the better of it. :hushed::sunglasses:

1 Like

I did buy a fixie. I was at the LBS looking for tubes, and ‘other sundry items’, and they had a sale on fixies. I asked about sizes and how they were rated, and then the price. I was shocked. For such a nice looking bike, the price was really reasonable. I said ‘Don’t wrap it, I’ll take it as is!’ and put it in the back.

I got home and was wheeling it into the ‘shop’ to go over it, and was spotted! ‘Who much did that cost? It looks expensive, huh!’

$495!

‘NO WAY! You don’t by cheap bikes!’

Showed her the receipt. She was stunned for nearly a week…:laughing::laughing::laughing: Now, for the upgrades. Hmm… :laughing:

6 Likes

14 Likes

23 Likes

39 Likes

A T-shirt idea I tossed out to TR years ago, but seems the right day to share here.

26 Likes

Meanwhile, in Zwift HQ:

36 Likes

Hey, we gave them “Adaptive Calendar”, they can now move workouts without making the plans fall apart - that’s enough.

1 Like

Really? That’s a big improvement then, I remember that used to annoy me on the Zwift plans…. Miss a session and you literally can’t rearrange or move it. Good move.

They just discovered fire - great!

AT? More like Active Typing amirite???

12 Likes

New keyboard with cherry mx blue keys just arrived, time to cue up the pod and play along.

2 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

13 Likes

huh?

Part 1 is the typing heard all through the latest podcast. Loud and distracting to a notable degree.

Part 2 is the meme base, Archer with their running joke about something going wrong (spilling donuts in the office) and getting a bad outcome (that’s how you get ants).

So, loud keyboard repeated throughout = tinnitus (ringing in the ears).

7 Likes