Cycling Memes and Jokes

Saw this on Instagram. Since TR requires you to buy a weighted blanket, I thought I’d share.

19 Likes

That review reminds me of an article a friend shared when they were considering a memory foam mattress that suggested it was bad for the love life (here’s the link: Sex on Memory Foam Mattresses: Spring Beds vs. Casper and Leesa). Ultimately, he decided that recovery was more important and they’ll figure the rest out.

2 Likes

Family: How did your event go today? Were the other riders fast?
Me:

33 Likes

I thought you were our friend.

2 Likes

This is why I’m glad the “Under 19” category starts in front of me at the XC races. So that way it’s only the women passing me.

4 Likes

No doubt! My post was intended with every bit as much humor as the original! Relationships are hard, and I hold zero interest in judging how people arrange themselves such that everyone can pursue what they want individually while sustaining them.

I was reminiscing of earlier times. They were all great friends and would tease each other about just about everything. Working with them was an experience. They would often play tricks on each other which was usually great fun. I did run into one of them working at a bike shop in that city, so things haven’t changed for some of them. (He kept looking at me and couldn’t make the connection. He hadn’t changed, but I guess I had)

Relationships aren’t easy. The ones who think they are are incredibly easy are either delusional, or not really in a real relationship.

An employee at a client saw me riding my bike and asked me if I had a DUI. What? No. Good grief…

5 Likes

If it were that easy lol

54 Likes

14 Likes

49 Likes

I want one…
284559854_10224967336463125_7857292091384673716_n

29 Likes

36 Likes

That’s why I have auto-pause only when stopped :slight_smile:

• [quietly checks last crit power and HR data]
  • [Nods in agreement]
  • Homer_simpson_fading_into_bushes.jpg
2 Likes

Haha I’d love to see a video of Calvin Jones outtakes. Although I’ve met that guy and i doubt he swears much!

1 Like

48 Likes

Right up there with the Garmin announcement that my virtual partner finished, while I have X miles to go. My usual response is “virtual a-hole”.

15 Likes

40 Likes

43 Likes