Cycling Memes and Jokes

As a follow up to my Gru post above, 1 down, 5 to go.

6 Likes

Beautiful area. I’m doing the Bourbon Country Burn for the 2nd time this year. I loved riding the rolling hills and the meticulously maintained roads through horse country.

1 Like

125ccmm

Times have changed!

(and yes, I had a New Bike Day, thanks for asking) :smile:

21 Likes

20 Likes

That face you make after “the shift of sadness”. No more gears for you…

10 Likes

61 Likes

Haha, you shuld make one with the soup nazi

1 Like

Or if you are on Sram doubletap, “the shift of sadness” gives you a harder gear, just for asking lol

20 Likes

Good to know I’m not the only one!

Shift into easiest gear. Pedal. Pedal. Look down and see there are no more gears. Pedal. Pedal. Try shifting into an easier gear knowing full well there are no more gears. BUT it’s to make sure my eyes and/or mental state didn’t miss a gear. 10min later, look down and try again. :joy:

10 Likes

22 Likes

Virtual Partner isn’t my friend and I’m never buying them a coffee no matter how many times they beat me. In fact, I sandbag so they end up waiting, get bored and leave before I finish.

8 Likes

26 Likes

this is a meme in of itself

22 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love TR and @Jonathan but man…that needs a different thumbnail

15 Likes

Ughhhh. I hate those youtube thumbnails.

7 Likes

If I wasn’t a TR fan, that thumbnail alone would make me bury it.

7 Likes

It’s really bad. Seems like a lot of channels have been leaning into the clickbait thumbnails. I refuse to believe this increases the kind of actual engagement that helps people get faster.

2 Likes

I bet it works well on YouTube, and likely a good chunk of those viewers go on to see the podcast, get a membership and discover the “real” TR.

Easy enough to ignore.

2 Likes

You’re probably right. It’s kind of like over-unders: I don’t like them, but from all indications they work.

4 Likes

I thought the pic was funny. It got my attention. Great video.

3 Likes