Cycling Memes and Jokes

6ixe1v

51 Likes

12 Likes

:rofl:

Sounds like there was a bit of running at Unbound (#MudBound)

3 Likes

Is that even type 3 fun? That’s like a whole new level :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

5 Likes

Dunno… personal experience is a gravel racer is someone who got tired of staring at the next 30-100m or so of pavement and instead wanted to new scenery with varied terrain, actual hills, rolling single track like I did when I raced mtb (NORBA!) in the late 80s & early 90s, on-off-on intensity, and still get in pavement time (between trails, of course). I was happy with my 52min IM swims and later 59min swims when I was slacking off :smiley: Maybe I’m an outlier as I’m not in the US gravel scene as an American living in Europe… Retrospectively, I think this is more a comment on the US gravel racing routes than on the racers.

14 Likes

almost better than the meme

I took this post down because it was sexist and disparaging. There’s no need for that here as this is meant to be a place where we “be excellent to each other".

TrainerRoad Forum Guidelines:

1. Be excellent to each other
  2. Challenge the idea, don’t attack the person
  3. Contribute Constructively
  4. Don’t break the law
  5. Keep it tidy
41 Likes

At least Triathletes have a sense of humour!

:joy::grin::joy::grin:

3 Likes

This one had me lol’ing. Sorry for the language.

5 Likes

What does any of that mean?

7 Likes

I would say that UAE team is a pretty good this year… and washed Majka was the best mountain domestic last year.

Very harsh on Brandon McNulty but, budget Van Garderen made me laugh

1 Like

Same lol. I think the delivery of the hot take was what was so funny, not necessarily that all of it is accurate. I particularly have never heard of Vegard Stake Laengen, so that one was pretty funny :joy:

@TxAg15, as the husband of someone who worked at the Quaker Oats plant, I approve. The Oops Berries are such a great gimmick, if you’re into that sort of food.

1 Like

48 Likes

I’m between houses. Staying at friends’s place while the new house is getting done. I loaded up my car yesterday and realized this is the most TrainerRoad scene ever, the photo is just missing my Elite trainer I moved earlier :grinning:.

41 Likes

Bike? Check. Dog? Check. Air fryer? Absolutely. Do you even need anything else in life?

7 Likes

Not my preference, but the absence of a microbrew growler seems like a notable “hole” in the picture :wink:

9 Likes

Lacking: tart cherry juice, chads book collection (for reading during intervals).

Caption: “girlfriend threw me out”

3 Likes