Cycling Memes and Jokes

This also works for reddit: Ask a question, login with an alt and respond in a very wrong way, and then you will have a ton of answers correcting your wrong answer. :slight_smile:

Bonus: This also works for podcasts and forums!

7 Likes

Unfortunately, there’s a 50/50 chance people will start piling on AGREEING with whatever wrong answer you typed. So many confidently wrong people

6 Likes

Too true! LOL

By clicking like am I definitely wrong, I’m not confident about it though :joy:

62 Likes

Good thing ChatGPT doesn’t take reddit as gospel and embed it into business applications, wait whoah…

4 Likes

57 Likes

It’s the long sleeves without knee warmers that does it for me

5 Likes

Pretty common for me. Legs are working and don’t really get that cold. Upper body isn’t doing much work and needs the extra warmth. I rarely wear knee warmers but will frequently wear a long sleeve and/or gilet.

29 Likes

It’s way more important health wise to keep your knees warm. But let’s not digress on the jokes thread. I posted the same opinion in the “Unpopular takes” thread so you can all bash me here: What are your unpopular cycling opinions? - #513 by Pbase

8 Likes

Long sleeve and shorts is standard here in Northern California.

5 Likes

Well I sure ain’t cycling to be healthy. :wink:

5 Likes

wait, that’s a faux-pas?

That’s a pretty normal look in my book. I’ve always been ridiculed by my buddies for knee warmers w/short sleeves :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

A non-cyclist friend once told me, “I’m not sure it’s healthy to be training that hard all the time.” To which I replied, I’m training hard so I can crush the souls of the people I ride/race with, not for my health :roll_eyes:.

36 Likes

Hahaha…reminds me of this old meme

43 Likes

This is the way.

15 Likes

I know a vegan tri athlete…

:eyes:

5 Likes

Love it. I started following ball sports because i’m both of these people and want to have something to talk about with more of the population without alienating them. Or i guess alienating myself, really…

1 Like

@SlowInAllSports :rofl:… I’ve got a friend that’s vegan, cycles, is into progressive politics, and maintains that Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is the best martial art. He told me that he’d “lay a smackdown” on both of those smug fools.