Cycling Memes and Jokes

Obligatory post

33 Likes

Does his name begin with a “T” and end with “yler Pearce”?

3 Likes

@alex3627 :smile:…surprisingly, no, and it looks like more people fall into this category than I ever imagined.

1 Like

I win either way!

2 Likes

Happy memories from my favorite biochem classes. It doesn’t get easier than that!

2 Likes

One of the reasons I have a math degree instead of biology :slight_smile:

Favorite subject in high school became really boring memorization in college.

3 Likes

Cry in the dojo, laugh on the battlefield, my friend.

I just wish I wasn’t crying so much…

3 Likes

One with a more historical perspective: “I don’t even own a TV”

5 Likes

As a vegan cyclist I approve of this message. :joy: The commonalities are you are condemned by the mainstream for advocating for your lifestyle, and similarly condemned for just minding your own business.

11 Likes

Context: https://www.velonews.com/news/road/filippo-ganna-steamrolls-echelons-at-tirreno-adriatico-to-save-his-gc-jersey/

23 Likes

@Joelrivera do they also do CrossFit?

2 Likes

@GlassGears Those were some smug words once upon a time, but they kind of lost meaning when everything can be streamed on phones, tablets, and other devices :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

@dirt_cruzer :laughing:…damned if you do and damned if you don’t.

1 Like

From CyclingMemes on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/Cycling_Memes1/

11 Likes

No cross-fit, though, huh?

1 Like

@PoweredByBacon Oh, I’m sure my buddy does a little bit of CrossFit. However, I try to avoid asking about CrossFit since I don’t need another topic that will set him on rant…:rofl:. The real question, who is going to post some CrossFit memes? Here are a couple I randomly grabbed online:
crossfit-invention-meme
7e82261d86944ca87f027efb823d1b03

15 Likes

Meh, those basic jokes and memes exist within the thousands of post above since the introduction of the topic. Besides the retreaded sub-topics like that, not every joke or meme works for everyone, such is life.

Don’t worry, we’ll be back to discussion units of measure and other non-joke/meme content soon :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I heard that first one in my head voiced by Arnold :joy:

2 Likes

4 Likes

My sister sent this one my way…

38 Likes