Cycling Memes and Jokes

You know who you are…

56 Likes

19 Likes

It has flats for pedals. A ‘serious road bike’ with flats? Might as well have a basket on the handlebars…

1 Like

Don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness…

3 Likes

I’ve already used that card … didn’t end well for me.

5 Likes

Sometimes nothing works. I tried the ‘my money’ gambit once. Paid for that for awhile I did. :man_facepalming:t2::man_shrugging:t2:

9 Likes

If you’re still able to type then it hasn’t ended…it’s nowhere near ending…

4 Likes

I’m not sure if anyone will get this joke if they don’t play video games and Diablo games

don’t worry, we’re not that unique

Same here… I asked for forgiveness in 2021…
I get a reminder about how much i paid for a “stupid bike” every few months.

3 Likes

I play an unhealthy amount of video games (according to my wife) and didnt get the joke… I can see is a diablo there in there… but never got into diablo 3 or 4.

It made the rounds on the internet a few years back. Basically, there was a huge keynote where most people were expecting a new Diablo game and they announced a mobile game. So there were boos and the speaker made that comment, “do you guys not have phones?” Out of touch was an understatement.

I guess the cycling equivalent would be everybody expecting the Tarmac SL8 and Specialized throwing a huge event with a big reveal and then showing a new helmet. Though I’m sure people would still love it.

4 Likes

Looks like there are lots of d4 players here. Pm me your email or battlenet name so we can be friends

1 Like

Ah… I remember that debacle.
Make sense now…

My wife has the memory of a matriarch elephant … she remembers EVERYTHING, and frequently reminds me that she forgets NOTHING. :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

I think it’s a genetic trait for women not to forget anything and for men to forget mostly everything… :joy:

12 Likes

39 Likes

If her car was more than $30k then remind her that she has a stupid expensive car for no reason either :roll_eyes: men need to quit being bossed around

Or just marry a woman who supports your happiness. :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

Her car is more than $30k, mine is less… But I picked both cars, so its on me… :slight_smile:

maybe we LIKE to be bossed around… :man_shrugging:

She supports my happiness… but spending 6k+ on anything without telling your spouse is not good (unless money is not a problem, then who cares).

9 Likes