20 Likes

lance armstrong

35 Likes

39 Likes

The Goodies, that reminds me of my childhood…lol

Funny

2 Likes

16 Likes

“My watts/kg is x.x”. (The value doesn’t matter)

5 Likes

FTP is 60min power

(“words” :upside_down_face:)

7 Likes

“I post memes online”

:wink:

9 Likes

Bullshit.

4 Likes

18 Likes

She bought an insanely expensive book set for her school studying. ‘Forgot to tell me’. We had a deal that ‘large expenses’ would be discussed. After they arrived, I asked if she could get access to them anywhere else. She admitted that they were in the library at school but on the ‘can’t check out rack’, so she would have to read them there. The place she was at every day. I said ‘Well then I get to buy an expensive thing and not discuss it too then, what’s fair for you is fair for me. One time only’. So I bought a bike several months later. Apparently there was an expiration date on that agreement. Ironically the bike was less than her book set, which isn’t as ironic as it is sad I guess. :man_shrugging: :man_facepalming:

Oh, where are they now? When she graduated, she donated them to the school library, so they would have a second set. Better than throwing them out I suppose, but I still have that bike. I pointed that out once, and will never do that again.

8 Likes

Less gears.
Less brakes.

1 Like

I have nine bikes

My car is cheaper

I’m getting a tenth

7 Likes

16 Likes

IMG_6403

43 Likes

I know the right choice but this is how I feel the month before every event.

11 Likes

I feel called out.

1 Like

My sixth date or so with my (now) wife:

“Why are you sitting like that?”

“I got lost today.”

She still talks about that date.

8 Likes

Journalist: hi UCI official, it’s pouring rain, I just saw lightning, and the final team will be finishing in the dark. What do you have to say to the average Vuelta rider before starting this team TT?

UCI official:

35 Likes