Cycling Memes and Jokes

For the record. Fat bikes rule!

8 Likes

7 Likes

I liked them, years ago. They were doing more of the history shtick, and it was great to hear the history of history. Now, at least the last time I listened to much of their coverage, it wasn’t so that as much as just random advert type stuff. At least that’s what I thought at the time. But if they did the history of history stuff again, it might get a little old. But it was like listening to coverage of a NASCAR race. There isn’t a lot that can be said really. ‘And here they come around the track again, and there they go!’…

1 Like

39 Likes

31 Likes

But… She said ‘anything’… :person_shrugging:

Like the new college student being given a credit card ‘for emergencies’. But I put it to the people here: at midnight on a Friday night, running out of pizza and beer IS an emergency!

9 Likes

I like to copy the pros for my nutrition strategies so I’m trying this one next:

6 Likes

Why don’t bicycles fall over? Because they are two-tired :laughing:

5 Likes

18 Likes

15 Likes

shouldnt this be
“why do bikes fall over”

when im too tired i also cant stand up

4 Likes

28 Likes

20 Likes

A new type of bike lane

(Taken from FB)

22 Likes

Me racing a 40 miler on 28s :grimacing:

1 Like

Me biking in Houston in summer.

3 Likes

There is/was a bike off the Cayman Islands, and it was funny to see people try to ride it with fins on. At least that rider had the idea to take their fins off. :person_facepalming: And no one had a camera so it lives in my memory, but was funny to watch.

‘Take the fins off?’ :thinking: I thought then that I found something more cumbersome than toe clips…

2 Likes

That’s funny. I’m in Sugar Land and we’ve been doing the rain dance most of the summer. I had a sprinkler valve go out without me noticing and the grass there died in a week from so much sun and no water.

2 Likes

Maybe the next step is doing all 3 legs of a triathlon simultaneously :thinking:

4 Likes

Is that an athlon?

3 Likes