Deals / Sales / Discounts for Cycling "Stuff" (2023)

If anyone else is looking for a larger GP5000 S TR Bike Closet has the 30 and 32 for 54.99 and 49.99.

I picked up a pair of 32s a week or two ago from them when they were mentioned here and am probably going to swap them out soon.

4 Likes

Kickr Core is $450 @ REI. You have to add it to your cart to see the price

11 Likes

I wonder if the kicker core is compatible with a 2019 epic so far flux and saris h3 aren’t. Because of where the brain sits.

a bit oddball, but ordered a 12 speed shimano 11-36 cassette from this seller on amazon japan.
shipping from japan to the states was quick and easy.
total cost was less than i would have paid from an online retailer here in US, and they are out of stock in the US anyway.

3 Likes

Garmin Forerunner 245 $100 off, $200 total

1 Like

Hammerhead Karoo 2 $140 off, $260 total

1 Like

I used to be a big fan but the most recent update has made the UI very ugly.

Ive been seriously considering a Karoo but I have Di2 on 2 of my 3 bikes. I realize theres a workaround, but would be really nice if it just worked…looking at you Shimano! Also, was just riding with a friend, both of us have varia radars. I was consistently about a second faster at alerts on my garmin vs his karoo. decisions decisions…

With the markdowns and a new UI on the Karoo 2, there is clearly a new model coming soon-ish…may want to wait and see what that brings unless price is your primary driver.

Bummed I missed this, how much were they discounted?

$410, free ship + tax.
matched nicely with fronts available at other sites for $542, free ship, no tax.

1 Like

I bought that wheel on eBay, the front from their website. The one from specialized still hasn’t shipped yet, over a week

Same here

Ahh in super bummed. I need a wheelset for my crit bike. Would have totally jumped on this.

Looks like the combo goes for about $1300 now.

I ordered 4 things from Specialized. The three from the Salt Lake warehouse shipped in a day or two, the 4th item was from Ohio I think, and it’s still on it’s way. Maybe took a week to ship and isn’t moving fast.

I did message Specialized’s eBay store about another item, and they took 2 days to respond, and apologized and said they’re really busy, as it sounds like the sale has made them really busy.

For me, the savings are worth the wait, and I have no concerns about Specialized not shipping the item or providing a refund if things don’t work out. In fact, I’m going to order another item this morning.

1 Like

Agreed I’m not worried at all. My only concern would be if they actually can’t fulfill the front wheel order and I’m stuck with just a rear (still, such a great deal that I wouldn’t really be bummed)

1 Like

the Roval Rapide CL II rear wheel for ~$410 you are going to be hard pressed to find for that price again… the CL II front wheel for ~$550 you can find from numerous sources. right now as an example you can order the front wheel for $540 from numerous sources including several that won’t charge sales tax…

also wasn’t there a way to get 15% off your first order direct from specialized? thought i heard that when people talked about trying to get a power mirror saddle at a more affordable pricepoint.

They sent me a park tool patch kit instead of two GP5000s :joy:

It’s Planet Cyclery, I’m sure they’ll take care of it. Gave me a good chuckle though.

3 Likes

They did the same thing to me when I ordered a saddle. They refunded me as they didn’t have the saddle in stock. Their inventory system must be a little off.

1 Like