Deals / Sales / Discounts for Cycling "Stuff" (2023)

Oh no, sorry to hear that. The pair that I ordered came in just fine thankfully :slight_smile:

1 Like

15% used to be offered for new email list signup, haven’t seen it for a while from them lately though and it typically did not apply to sale price items.

black friday last year (?) was great though, with the 15% applying to black friday sale prices. :slight_smile:

BOGO 1/2 off on many chains, from a reputable store.

I actually spoke to 2 different spesh ebay reps today and they said that the $410 price was a mistake? They said it should have matched the same price as the specialized sale going on right now.

So consider yourselves lucky haha

5 Likes

Got my rear wheel in, front has not shipped from spesh just yet but it seems like they have hundreds in stock and are just a bit backed up rn so no worries.

AFAIK online registration is needed to activate lifetime warranty and 2 year free crash warranty on roval products, so FYI be sure to register

2 Likes

Anyone know how good/how frequently we see sales like this?

Specifically selling the Roval Rapide front wheel at 25% off for $543 how likely are we to see this again or will we see it beat if we wait?

I won’t need the wheel till xmas so i am trying to decide if i should pull the trigger now or roll the dice and see if i can beat that price later on… 25% seems pretty big from a company like Specialized and we know the rear wheel sale price (-60%!) was an error so we won’t see a similar discount on the front in the future/

It’s a pretty good deal to be honest. I am probably going to pull the trigger on them.

Typically they will have summer sales, Black Friday sales, and a sale before they launch an updated version.

1 Like

Yup, I’m in the same boat. eBay wheel shipped in about 2 days, going on 10 days without shipping confirmation on the front from spesh. Was told it should go out today-ish (weds). Don’t absolutely need it immediately so it’s no biggy, just a pain to spend the money and get no correspondence…I guess I can’t bitch too much at this price…

looks like they are back in stock? hope things worked out for you.

It’s weird, they refunded me and told me they’re out of stock. I said the listing is still up, should I reorder? No reply.

They’re out of stock on the Planet Cyclery web site too. I’m not going to order again, can’t see it working out any differently.

Can just try it.

Pactimo is running some items on sale. I decided to try out the Range Stratos Cargo Bibs for $100 off.

2 Likes

MAAP Archive sale - extra 10% off with code SALE10

1 Like

Was wondering if you had current Pactimo code?

1 Like

If you’re in the market for a smart trainer, I’d highly recommend this crazy Kickr Core deal. DC Rainmaker wrote about it today: Wahoo Cuts KICKR CORE Smart Trainer Price In Half: Incredible Deal at $449 | DC Rainmaker

6 Likes

I moved your post under the main topic where we share deals.

1 Like

Let me know if this works:

PACBUDDY623

1 Like

I’m half temped to get that to replace my 5 year old kickr snap. The thing has been so bulletproof though I’m leary of messing with a system that works. Havent even chewed through too many tires.

1 Like

Didn’t work. Wonder if it doesn’t work on sale items…?

Thanks though!

It does not work on sale items.

1 Like