Deals / Sales / Discounts for Cycling "Stuff" (2023)

Won’t work on sale items or during the 2x seasonal sales, sorry.

1 Like

Lauf Seigla Core Wireless

Not a “deal,” “sale,” or “discount” so much as a new launch, but Lauf is now selling a Seigla with SRAM Wireless Apex XPLR for $2990USD in black. White, blue, and pink cost more. They also have a rigid version for $2640USD.

6 Likes

Anyone find a good lead on Favero Assioma Duo’s lately?

Need one too. My Powertap P1 pedals are about 7 years old and starting to drop out frequently even with new batteries. I got duos on my road bike and am getting annoyed moving it to my tri bike every time I want to ride. And to make matters worse, the crank lengths are different so I just have to change the setting each time and sometimes I forget.

A wheel-off direct drive trainer is a proper upgrade.

6 Likes

Garmin 840 solar for 75$ off with Fathers day promotion on biketiresdirect.com

3 Likes

If someone could point out some translucent Continental Grand Prix 5000 ST R in 28s that is not $150 USD (Amazon) and in stock that would be appreciated!

I’ve ordered stuff from there before.

4 Likes

Thanks but I am looking for the ST R (tubeless ready) model.

1 Like

Interesting to note that the transparent version has more rolling resistance than the black one Continental Grand Prix 5000 S TR (tanwall) 25 Rolling Resistance Review

Of course Specialized would knock almost $1000 of the Epic Evo Comp a little over a month after I bought mine. (sigh) Hopefully someone else can take advantage of a great price on a great bike. Now at $3800

The base model is also on sale for $3200 ($800 off)

Specialized continues to have amazing deals on mtb’s. I’m guessing they massively over ordered due to the Covid boom. I wish they were doing these kind of deals on road bikes. Look at this one from my LBS.

2 Likes

Those deals are on the their official website as well:

1 Like

Hopefully they over ordered on the next road bike that is coming and that will be readily available at a reasonable price. Canada barely got any 2023 Tarmacs hopefully it was to leave room for a big shipment of SL8 or Venge or whatever. If not, maybe a Soloist or Propel for me, have been trying to get a Tarmac through my Canadian LBS since 2021.

That sucks. Can’t you just order one online? They are in stock based on my last check 3 minutes ago.

The S-Works Epic Evo RS deal is crazy good, especially direct from Specialized and not some sort of going out of business liquidation.

New model coming??

1 Like

Are they trying to phase it out for the Epic WC? I think that would be stupid, but just wondering.

I took advantage of this! I was looking for a used frameset, but it buying the whole bike kinda made sense. Had permission to get a frame, now I need to read up on this - I bought a bike today... and haven't told my spouse

5 Likes

From what I’ve heard they’re moving to retire the standard Epic, and just have the Epic WC and the EVO

1 Like

Slightly OT, but how would someone totally new to this educate themselves about the difference between XC, enduro, and all the other mountain-biking disciplines and types of bikes?

Y’all talk about the standard Epic, and the WC, and the Evo, and other stuff… and the only reason I haven’t bought a “dirt bike” yet is because I need to get a master’s degree in cycling taxonomy to do it! :grin:

4 Likes