Deals / Sales / Discounts for Fitness Stuff (2024)

got tons of rockshox / sram suspension tools and supplies from planet cyclery, sad to see it going away

Both sites seem to be getting slammed, pages keep erroring out.

2 Likes

Yes, I get that too. But 30% off is not amazing (good but not site-killing worthy)

1 Like

Bought two pairs of sling gloves last week … oh well …

RockShox REVERB AXS dropper for ~$380. That is tempting for the gravel bike

1 Like

Quarq AXS D1 $325.76 https://planetcyclery.com/sram-red-force-axs-power-meter-spider-107-bcd-8-bolt-crank-interface-1x-2x-black-d1

1 Like

Everything at PlanetCyclery?!

2 Likes

I’d probably buy a Giro Aries for 30%

Sad to see them closing.

Wish someone had a set of 3T Discus 45-40 wheels on sale at a good discount, though.

I never realized they were the same company. I’m sad to see them close but the debate is whether I should wait and see if any prices go even lower before they close.

30% off isn’t making me open the page, when the standard discount is 20%.

2 Likes

In the US, the style is discounts start low and over 4-8 weeks gradually go up. If just depends on with you think someone will buy the item you want.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s also the “up to” 30%.

1 Like

Reserve HD 30 40% at Mike’s

4 Likes

The recent 25% off (or was it 20%) at BikeTiresDirect is how to get a deal on 3T Discus.

2 Likes

Seems like almost all Reserve wheels are on sale, including the new 25GR and 40/40 GR. Tempting!

3 Likes

We need a new rule that if you are going to post off topic in this thread you must pay for it by also including a deal.

Enve trail shorts, $30, down from $150. I bought a few, very nice. https://bikecloset.com/product/enve-trail-shorts/

11 Likes

Little late in the day but Supacaz 50% off for 4/20…errrr…anniversary sale haha

4 Likes

Let’s please keep to the deals and move OT to relevant topics already open for replies, thanks.

5 Likes

I have some of the Enve pieces and they are good quality and don’t get much better for those that don’t like to look like a billboard