Deals / Sales / Discounts for Fitness Stuff (2024)

Very tempting indeed.

2 Likes

You in the states? Im not seeing the deals

States yes, on Mike’s can’t you see the deals?

1 Like

I went to reserves site
Let me look mikes

I’ve had a pair for years and think it is a good all around reliable Wheelset, but the only one they have on sale is 1500g so it wouldn’t be my go to race wheel.

1 Like

This thread is deadly. Just got my new Tacx motion plates, RC7 shoes, and Ultegra pedals.

Thanks to everyone for continuing to share!

1 Like

Should I do this or would a h3 be better? I need quietness

Do it plus this

1 Like

Get the core.

My bike chain is louder than the core

2 Likes

The Kickr Core is probably the best trainer out there for 90% of people right now. It’s cheap. It’s reliable. Has the features you need and you aren’t losing out on many others. Add in the new Zwift Virtual shifting feature (that I’m still waiting for on my Kickr). $400 is a steal. If I needed a trainer that’s what I would get.

4 Likes

Red eTap AXS kit (no crank) at $1299 at Bike Closet. I’ve been waiting for it to go under $1K, which another TR member saw late last year and I think it could happen once the new Red reviews come out.

2 Likes

Recommending air pods is like recommending a huffy:)

Really? What am I missing? I’ve been an Airpod version 2 user. At $89, I carry two sets on my long endurance rides. I swap them when a battery dies. Since they aren’t noise cancelling, I can still hear outside sounds.

3 Likes

Some people hate things that “just work” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

They’re fine. They function. They just don’t sound good, stay in most people’s ears during exercise, or are very comfy for very long. The pros fix the last 2 issues but still don’t sound very good for the price.

They’re on sale, so this is still on topic, my recommendations for a workout earbud

2 Likes

edit: I was wrong. It was Jaybird I had a terrible experience with. Sorry Jabra. @alexstenerson

Good to know. I haven’t had to deal with them

1 Like

Tip for people who buy AirPods, pay the $29 for AppleCare. If you have an issue within the timeline of coverage, that’s a free replacement instead of $90 for each bud.

I don’t typically use the AirPods for exercise but the base model AirPods I find the most comfortable since they just sort of get cradled in your ear. And most earbuds I don’t like that have silicone tips that go into ear canal.

Sound wise they’re good enough. Good sound I’ll just wear over the ear headphones

4 Likes

I have a huffy it’s unbreakable.

3 Likes