Let's see your paincave!

What mic is that?

FIFINE XLR/USB Dynamic Microphone… Amazon.com: FIFINE XLR/USB Dynamic Microphone for Podcast Recording, PC Computer Gaming Streaming Mic with RGB Light, Mute Button, Headphones Jack, Desktop Stand, Vocal Mic for Singing YouTube-AmpliGame AM8

1 Like

I found I could do some Pokemon during workouts on my switch. Just use the joy cons and it doesn’t matter if you drop it for a couple of minutes during an interval

Not a “pain cave” per se, but the basement “bike cave” at my vacation rental house. Wash rack outside, entry room for drying bikes/shoes/storing cleaning equipment; main “cave” with clothesline, work bench, tools, medical kit, bike stands, coffee station and beer fridge. Still looking for a beat up couch for ambiance, will assemble a wheel on trainer next trip there.

22 Likes

Sooo where should we travel to stay here?

2 Likes

AeroBnb ?

10 Likes

It’s in the southwest corner of Virginia, not too far from Va Tech University, very close to the Blue Ridge Parkway. About 300 miles of gravel in the county. www.velowaychalet.com (although “AeroBnb” does have a nice ring to it :rofl:)

5 Likes

That’s very good.

2 Likes

Looks like a great location and nice rental option too.

It’s a beautiful area to ride in (and can be very challenging). Two gravel races (Tour de Dirt in the fall and Appalachian Journey in the spring), cool little town nearby (Floyd) with a music scene and lots of artisans.

2 Likes