Let's see your paincave!

Congrats! I still do about 8-10 hours a week. I’ve found it easier to do less longer rides rather than daily shorter rides. Taking complete days off seems to help my wife out more.

3 Likes

I flip-flopped things, added some things (a gravel bike and got the wife an e-bike!), and subtracted some things with the original intention of hanging bikes from the ceiling to have more space. Once I got to that point, however, I figured I’d probably rather mount them vertically on the wall. I guess I’m good with it, but I didn’t get that revolutionary feeling I was thinking might happen. Still good times!

12 Likes

What’s the membership fee?

3 Likes

:laughing: Accountability to wake me up at 4:00 A.M. to get out there! :pensive:

4 Likes

Finally got it how i wanted ! :smiley:

30 Likes

Very civilised :+1:

1 Like

Nice plates on the wall. I can only read a couple; what do they all say?

Yeah, they are very nice.
Alpe dhuez, Galibier, Croix de fer, Glandon and Col de telegraphe. I rode them all this summer :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Latest update

19 Likes

Got enough (head)wind?! :grin:

2 Likes

Nice windy setup. How do you play COD on a workout?

1 Like

I think you press X to start…

5 Likes

I’m impressed with the 4 fans up front!

1 Like

Usually just endurance, sweet spot works too but my gaming abilities get worse during intervals

1 Like

Spent ages redoing my garage into a “Paincave”

Has changed a bit now as it also has a treadmill and squat rack.

Also a few more bikes dotted around :laughing:

29 Likes

Mind sharing what tv mount(s) you’re using for that setup?

The lower stand is this one, I upgraded from a cheaper fixed stand and this one is way better

BIGalleons Mobile TV Mount Stand,… Amazon.com

This is the mount for the sound bar

VIVO Universal Sound Bar Steel… Amazon.com

This is the upper tv mount, before it was on the wall but I made the setup mobile to move to another area

VIVO Mobile TV Cart for 32 to 65… Amazon.com

I would use a single tv stand for the upper one if I did it again

1 Like

I’m surprised you don’t have mic issues with four fans going and just the general sound of the trainer. Kudos to your teammates for not hating you breathing into the mic either

Krisp app

1 Like

I had issues with one mic but upgraded to this one and it has noise cancelation that works well, I also only do endurance ride when using the mic.

The last time I used it I forgot to mute the tv so the TR beeps were heard but no other complaints

2 Likes