Cycling Memes and Jokes

32 Likes

Haha. Sub plot, sram guy has a sense of humor and is more fun to hang out with than the high maintenance shimano gal

18 Likes

50 Likes

28 Likes

Is that a metric or Imperial paddlin’?

2 Likes

If Imperial measurements don’t make sense then you can default to doing it the proper way: So, what's the velocity of a sheep in a vacuum? • The Register

58 Likes

6di0p3
After purchasing my fourth race bike last year it doesn’t seem so unreasonable to spend the money on a toy now LOL.

22 Likes

The best thread on the entire forum

3 Likes

6 Likes

What Would TrainerRoad Do

32 Likes

But I’m wondering if that’s what was intended? What other TRs might it be:

• Teddy Roosevelt

• Teddy Ruxpin

• Tom Riddle (aka Voldemort)

4 Likes

Tony Romo. It’s definitely Tony Romo.

6 Likes

@MrBirchling @kurt.braeckel
Don’t forget Tony Roma’s, too!

1 Like

36 Likes

42 Likes

34 Likes

19 Likes

Back in college, I worked with a guy who was ‘finally dating a girl’. He had been riding and racing for years, and never saw the need. So they were dating for a while, and the other guys at the shop started asking him if she had seen ‘the room’. The guy looked a little odd and said that no she hadn’t, and probably never will. Yeah, he lived in a two bedroom apartment, and one room was all bikes and stands, etc.

Well, a month or so later, he was single again. Turns out she actually saw his apartment, and thought that ‘the room’ would be perfect for them to share, and/or turn into a nursery. Apparently she was shown the door within minutes. Oops. But I can side with him at some point. My wife is trained, I don’t wash her clothes and she doesn’t touch my bikes or tools. Works great. Most of the time…:+1:t3:

6 Likes

I live in a uni dorm so both my bikes are in my bedroom. Sometimes I’m lazy and leave the trainer set up next to the bed which has made for a few funny moments when I’ve brought dates over after a few drinks.

“…is that a bike? Why is it in your room?”
“I spent all my money on it. I can’t leave It outside with the normal bikes.”
“It’s a nice bike, I guess. Why is it on that thing?”
“Yeah I’ve got it setup for when I need to train inside. They’ve got online platforms where you can ride in a virtual world with other people”
“…Can I try it?”
“F*ck off.”

27 Likes