Cycling Memes and Jokes

Not cycling related, but got a good chuckle out of it.

21 Likes

Billy, YES!!!

25 Likes

Stolen from a BMX FB group:

21 Likes

58 Likes

My wife takes interest when I mention cost. It’s amazing actually. ‘IT COSTS HOW MUCH?!?!:confounded::rage::exploding_head:

I get her attention then.:frowning_with_open_mouth: And anything after that gets ‘the eye’. ‘THAT’S EXPENSIVE! HOW CAN THEY CHARGE SO MUCH FOR THAT?’ I’m sure she would be calling the LBS to warn them against selling me anything if she could.

‘WHO WOULD OWN A $15,000 BIKE!!!’ I’d like too… <runs for cover🐰> (I rode one. Instant #BikeLust)

This wins :joy::joy:

2 Likes

FLASHBACKS…

There was a guy at the gym I went to briefly that would run around ‘assisting’ other members. Criticizing their posture, clothes, etc. He was usually very loud about it too. He kind of burned me out from ever joining a gym.

The local rides I went to were sometimes frequented by someone a lot like that. ‘Keep your knees in’, ‘you are rocking to much on the saddle’, ‘You should adjust your bike’, etc… I mistaken;y sold him some old Garmin equipment I had, and he, 8 months later, demands that I buy it back because the batteries are ruined. Sold ‘as-is’. Now, my name is crap with a lot of other riders in the area, thanks to him. WTH!!!

Mean people suck…

Funny that one he was on a ride and got dropped. So funny. Him, Mr ‘Pro Cyclist’, dropped for dead. ‘Oh, it was my ‘leg day’’… Uh huh… Put here because he is a joke…

4 Likes
3 Likes

24 Likes

Stolen from the Funny Side to Bike Mechanics FB group.

17 Likes

It’ll cost your $49.99 for the jar though :wink:

26 Likes

Lid™ and Jar™ sold separately.

21 Likes

Can’t wait for the YouTube instructional video for that with Calvin Jones

19 Likes

My daughter (4 years old) really did me dirty this morning… When taking delivery of my new bicycle wheel (Revolver Kronostok 4 front wheel), she excitedly opened the package with me, and then proceeded to run around shouting ‘Mummy! Mummy! look… its a new bicycle wheel for daddy!’ i stood there feeling betrayal and disbelief

44 Likes

I’ve been busted by my kids like that too: They’ve run out of my office shouting “Mum, dad’s buying a new bike!”

12 Likes

:rofl: Priceless!

1 Like

Star Wars philosophy meets reformation theology… and TR AI is borne

34 Likes

14 Likes

As a fellow Ohioan, that hurts