Cycling Memes and Jokes

This is so true: Out of all my XC loops there is this one spot where both wheels leave the ground by 1/2 an inch for a split second. That is the closest i get to jumping these days! #RiskAversion

5 Likes

That’s brilliant!
I love collecting air mile on the bike sooooo much fun!

3 Likes

We sure can do one like that. I never bothered since I know it’s fringe here, but no reason not to really.

1 Like

Chad

Cycling Memes and Jokes “Acceptable Discussions” :upside_down_face:

16 Likes

I am doing my best to reform from the person in that meme. I spent my childhood jumping off stuff and my adulthood trying not to. Now that I’m retired, I seem to be leaning toward breaking a few more bones. I hit the single black jump lines in Coler park several times on my last trip to Bentonville and had a blast.

1 Like

Guilty as charged.

(For the record, we were already planning a “Getting RAD” topic for this silliness to leave meme. :wink: )

2 Likes

Fully support

22 Likes

15 Likes

This would be me if I ever attempt to jump anything on a bike,

46 Likes

And this is why I don’t MTB … and trees - never seen a bike-tree interaction where the rider won.

5 Likes

Trees! Don’t get me started. I hate it when trees suddenly move and/or jump out in front of you. Damn trees! And it’s really bad when you’re on a dirt moto.

5 Likes

ryoodnllo9o91

40 Likes

Me reading a research paper saying group rides and chasing Strava KOMs won’t make me faster.

15 Likes

Huh… That many calories… I will get fat

1 Like

1g of fiber. Hell no I’m not risking that!

8 Likes

Benoit, cycle faster.-Love, mom
p.s. Pick up dinner on your way home

5 Likes

“Dude, I almost had you”
“You never had me, you never had your bike”

“Let’s see how many g of carbs are in this one”

1 Like

OK, I got through 2000 posts, but haven’t stumbled upon the meme where you tell your already strong cycling buddies who have never used Trainer Road about Trainer Road and fear what will come about on that first spring group ride.

3 Likes