Cycling Memes and Jokes

If talking American football… He obviously has never been talked by an NFL lineman. :rofl:

What’s more difficult, an Ironman or a long NFL season? He doesn’t hesitate: triathlon
“Not even close,” he said. “I’m telling you right now, I have a whole new respect for triathlon athletes, people who run, swim, bike. It is a whole new world. My world is all quick, fast, punch you in the face, run away. This is like, you’re going to sit here in your own mind for 12 hours and you’re going to question for a good hour of it why you’re doing it. At the same time, it’s going to be grueling and challenging. It’s so much harder than playing football, I don’t care what anyone says.”

A quote from NFL offensive lineman Alex Boone after doing an Ironman.

That being said I personally would choose a hard bike ride over getting hit by someone 6’6” and 300 pounds

9 Likes

It strikes me as unsurprising that a dude who’s 6’8” 300+ finds football easier than long distance tri.

11 Likes

Me losing sleep checking out different paint schemes on Trek Project One for the $9000 Supercaliber I’ll never buy because I’m cheap and not rich:

30 Likes

Just make it up as you go.

41 Likes

63 Likes

Couldn’t tell from the package, does the sprinter costume also come with the calf tattoo or do I have to get it separately?

15 Likes

I would have thought that it would be part of the Gravel package which also includes at least one full sleeve of tattoos.

4 Likes

Honestly, I now associate this with road pros

1 Like

Is that about our @Aeroiseverything ?

1 Like

i dont get this.

No sponsors and not a master, yet. The rest might apply :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

15 Likes

Yes, and @brettn13? Isn’t that the “fun”? :smiley:

36 Likes

39 Likes

I am almost happy when I lose an old one

6 Likes

You replying to the bidon meme or the partner one?

18 Likes

Yes

11 Likes

Bidon…luckily my partner is awesome

3 Likes