Cycling Memes and Jokes

Yeah, disc. Brakes on uni’s aren’t common, but totally workable when setup right.

1 Like

I’m a single second off a random KOM?
Must go somewhere obscure!

9 Likes

I feel like a person would instantly face plant :joy:

1 Like

This is dumber than mountain biking on two wheels. I have the utmost respect for MTB’ers - it’s just not for me. I’ve NEVER seen a cyclist-tree interaction where the cyclist won.

1 Like

28 Likes

I’m more likely to win a cyclist tree interaction then a cyclist car interaction. And if I hit a tree it’s because I did something stupid, if as car hits me it’s probably some idiot on their phone while driving.

6 Likes

So you don’t worry about Ents?

13 Likes

Hate it when the damn trees jump out in front of me! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

I’ve started leaving my ax at home when I go for MTB rides, and I’ve found that it helps.

3 Likes

At least if you’re off the road the Nazgul probably can’t find you.

6 Likes

I like riding south…it feels like riding downhill.

9 Likes

Few years of consistent TR brought me here today…

28 Likes

That’s a good one.

:wink:

My wife was a little concerned when I told her my Juicy Nipples were here :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

18 Likes

For better or worse this is how I see my zones for outside workouts. Have to push for the purple sectors!

1 Like

My s/o was more than a little disappointed when the Super Sticky Kush turned out to be bar tape.

7 Likes

You need a special tool to remove the cores? Needle nose pliers do the trick. Maybe I don’t know what that is.

1 Like
  1. The look cooler than regular black caps
  2. They’re handy in a pinch or if you need to top off sealant
2 Likes

My Enve wheels came with something similar to these. They’re fantastic. Takes the core out fast and you don’t have to hit the tool kit. Plus, they protect the valve stems

3 Likes

25 Likes