Cycling Memes and Jokes

I have a picture of myself during a ride posing with my tongue out. The resulting picture makes it look like I was licking my bars. I sent it to my brother (trying to get him to ride more) and said that I was not licking my bars: ‘I don’t think I’d survive it, and seriously doubt it would be psychedelic’. He said he almost fell down laughing. I guess you had to be there, but it’s Sunday.

Silly things… I mean, that picture couldn’t be better staged. :flushed: :nauseated_face:

I always thought that everyone marks the steerer with a pencil or sharpie when you mount the stem at the height you want with the top cap off?
Is this some new stem/steerer contraption that doesn’t allow for that anymore?

It was a mistake.

where are all of the Roglic memes? :smiley:
8wpj5u

12 Likes

12 Likes

He has Richie Porte disease. Symptoms include not being able to ride for 21 days without crashing.

Sucks - I think he should go all in on 1 weekers and take em all season long.

2 Likes

Taken from FB:

24 Likes

Stay Classy Tour de France…

I wish I would have screen capped the guy cheering while holding a beer keg over his head when Pog passed by.

6 Likes

I’d take that every single time over the idiot who hit Tadej

1 Like

Great stage

So I didn’t just imagine that…not cool at all. Those crowds at the top give me the heebie jeebies. I would NOT want to ride through that.

2 Likes

The breakaway looked at it, it was a packet of crisps in the face. Then he did it again to Vingegaard but with an empty hand! The picture of his face is clear I hope the cops pick him up for this!

4 Likes

36 Likes

Not that we need another reason to spend money on bikes… but it’s science. :rofl:

28 Likes

27 Likes

Gonna need more than $45k for that van!

19 Likes

https://www.reuters.com/sports/cycling/riders-association-plans-legal-action-against-fan-who-threw-chips-pogacar-2024-07-14/

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t understand why someone would travel to the route, stand there for hours, all to be a malignant douche. WTH?!?! ‘Your guy’ isn’t leading so you do that? It’s just a bike race, and ‘your guy’ could be the leader after the next stage. The stupidity of some people. The malignant stupidity.

I wouldn’t want to be a bike racer after seeing so many stupid stunts by ‘fans’. The clogged roads, the elbows, fists, crisps, asses, cameras, random junk, sprayed, dogs (rarely, TF) and all of it… :roll_eyes:

I would be an awe of the leaders doing what would be, for me, super human… Is this some king of ‘football mentality’? And if so, lord help us for the future. Yikes…

1 Like

I hadn’t heard he’d done it because someone else wasn’t leading, I thought he’d done it to both Jonas and pog. Can you provide details on this, or just link to whatever article you saw?

Yeah he definitely did it to both Pog and Jonas - he was either supporting someone else or (likely) he’s just an an idiot.

2 Likes