Cycling Memes and Jokes

It happened https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msMgQ1IvxtE

1 Like

33 Likes

:point_up_2: Maybe this…

… is what we need for this :point_down:

2 Likes

Or some kind of taser or maybe a crazy look in your eye?

1 Like

Clearly, Jonas needs a (blue) moustache of power to make up the time deficit.

5 Likes

14 Likes

A car horn! Brilliant!!

It was either here or the pro cycling thread

At my local:

7 Likes

Better watch out, they might get sued.

1 Like

tripple hopped IPA at 3.4%?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: what is this this water and why would anyone want to waste their time on this?

7 Likes

In honesty it tasted like crap, but I’d flown the flag for cyclists then switched to generic lager.

:birthday:

7 Likes

5d ago

1 Like

That’s really sad, a waste of good hops. :flushed:

Shout out to all my fellow cautious descenders out there

Also, I’m apparently as good at spelling as I am riding fast down a hill…

23 Likes

Or a killer ascent (your life did pass before your eyes) and you check the stats on the club leaderboard, and you have to keep scrolling. Not to the bottom, but farther than you thought you’d have to. Been there, got the jersey. (Hint: BubbleWrap is great and inexpensive therapy that won’t cost as much as that upgrade you know if you had bought it, you’d be farther up the list!) :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

:rofl: It’s the “slowing!” chorus that always gets me. Thanks, I somehow missed all of the squealing brakes and, you know- seeing people slow down in front of me.

3 Likes

And I was yelled at on a group ride because I didn’t announce that I was slowing as the group approached an intersection with a stop sign while some others were slowing without announcing their decrease in speed. I mean, what’s the joke here? Not drinking so much coffee before a ride? (And the club wanted to know why members didn’t join club rides? Um :thinking: :face_in_clouds:)

1 Like

Sorry for posting a link, but this made me laugh. Sound on.

Note: I own an eMTB.

6 Likes

Someone I know just got an eMTB, and is leading the leaderboards now. They rode quite a bit before, but to be leading the leaderboard is kind of unusual. e-bikes are allowing more people to cheat their way to Q/KOM’s? I mean I could see buying an e-bike as I am feeling ‘that old’ lately, but shrug It’s still riding…