Deals / Sales / Discounts for Cycling "Stuff" (2023)

I just picked up some sweet cycling gear in store between 20-44% off. I bought a pair if Giro Cadex shoes for $90, regularly $180.
Looks like they ship too.

1 Like

The Hammerhead Karoo 2 at discount price is very tempting.

Unfortunately I have almost two decades of training data in Garmin Connect, so moving to another, incompatible platform does not make sense to me. If only Garmin would allow syncing of other brands to the Connect.

25% off Pro-1 kit at Nopinz.

It’s the no outdoor TR workouts that holds me back on the Karoo. I use that feature too frequently and don’t have time to build them in a workout creator.

2 Likes

It seems like there is a new Hammerhead right around the corner. These prices we’ve been seeing are great, but only if you’re wanting to buy a unit that you know will soon be “old”.

3 Likes

I picked one up with the current special at $249 and quite like it. I also was able to snag a HR strap for free using someone’s referral code.

Big jump up from v1 Bolt. I’m using https://zwofactory.com/ to create and import workouts to the unit. Takes me a few minutes per workout. Sounds like TR integration is on the roadmap - hoping its sooner rather than later.

A few others (like the gravel suit) are also 25% off - anyone know how often they run discounts?

Right, anything that is under the category ‘Pro-1’ is 25% off. TT suit, gravel suit, Road Suit, Tri Suit, bibs, shorts, arm sleeves and socks are all in the category.

As far as how often? I’ve been following them since February and this is the first I’ve seen.

Zipp Service Course SL-80 in 36, 38, 42, 46cm - $42

Zipp Aluminum Stem Top Cap - $9 (free shipping @ $50)

Alternatively,
Zipp Service Course SL-80 Ergo in 38cm - $52

1 Like

15% off all models of Hunt Wheels, at least in the US

3 Likes

I’ve been watching Hunt wheels website for a while. 15% off seems the ‘regular’ sale price in the US.

5 Likes

The XC Wide wheels are basically the same as the original price but they just came out with a new generation of that wheelset which is slightly more expensive. Idk about all their models but I’m pretty sure the Road rim brake Aerodynamicist wheels are cheaper than usual. Could have sworn they were normally like $1200.

Universal Colours - up to 72% off
https://www.universalcolours.com/market
Use code UCFULLKIT20 to get a further 20% of jersey+bib

Credit : Reddit - Dive into anything

1 Like

Soma has 30% off all frames, and assorted other stuff.
20% off is a common deal there, 30% only happens after times a year

2 Likes

Short notice but biketiresdirect.com has 20% off sitewide. Picked up a new Garmin watch…

Edited with correct vendor name

3 Likes

Rapha - 25% off all bibs

4 Likes

6 Likes

Currently there is a 20% off on Strava annual subscription - at least for Germany. No code, I just got a prompt when opening the app. That brings down the price to 60Euro / year which is close that what it used to be as far as I remember.

2 Likes

took a while but finally got my front wheel.

feeling good about the set for $888+tax :sunglasses:

actual weight came in at 1572 grams for the pair with tape and valves.

3 Likes

Yup I’ve got a handful of rides in already. Damn good wheels, even if full price. Sub 900 for the set was killer!