Deals / Sales / Discounts for Cycling "Stuff" (2023)

I got an email with the same…in the US

1 Like

For anyone else who sees this, there was no code. We tried seeing if my link worked for him, but no luck.

1 Like

The battery life on the Karoo is a bit sketchy if you do long rides and don’t like to carry USB batteries.

2 Likes

Did you end your subscription or were you on monthly? I have a feeling this is an attempt to bring back some of their user base after the pricing shenanigans.

I’ve never paid for Strava, so it could be that

1 Like

This was my biggest problem. The battery life problem compounds when you use navigation and have a bunch of sensors connected. I went back to Garmin with the Edge 840. Interface feels archaic but it does its job well and lasts an extremely long time.

I used to be an annual subscriber, but canceled it when they increased prices as I didnt see the value anymore for me.

How much did they quote you for?

Same as OP. 20%.

Amazon has Prime Deals for Nuun tablets. Not the lowest price ever, but still the best I’ve seen in recent months.
Deal of the day for Prime Members: Nuun Sport: Electrolyte Drink Tablets, Juice Box Mixed Box, 4 Tubes (40 Servings), 10 Count (Pack of 4) https://a.co/d/4j2MQI8

1 Like

Looks like Camelbak has 30% off many items too.

5 Likes

I saw a 20% discount offer in my Strava feed in the mobile app (USA), in case that’s helpful. It said “last days” or something like that, so it may be ending or already ended.

And yes, I recently discontinued my subscription so it might be an attempt to win back some people who left.

Garmin’s “Summer Sizzler” sale is up. I just ordered a 1030 plus for $419 Canadian ($315 USD) from Garmin Canada’s site. As always though, sales through Garmin direct are regional so it may not be across the board.

1 Like

I just saw that Amazon had the 1030 plus for $299 USD and was wondering how I could buy that as a Canadian. The $315 isn’t far off and is likely the best way to do it.

3 Likes

All those Garmin deals are in the link Chad posted above.

1 Like

Just scored a Kickr Headwind for $203 (normally $299).

Sale price is $239 but if you use code RIDEJULY15 you’ll get another $36 off that price.

4 Likes

Just came across this. I don’t actually know if it’s a proper deal or the normal price.

I am also unclear if it comes with a spindle/axle :thinking:.

Feedback Sports Bike Repair Stand 50% off! Just got one.

7 Likes

Thanks! They also have the Ultralight stand (i.e., the one with the clamp) for $130 (50% off)

2 Likes

If you aren’t too picky on colors, Rapha has their Pro Team shoes for 50% off in green. That’s $260 cad or I think 190 $USD.

1 Like