Deals / Sales / Discounts for Cycling "Stuff" (2023)

RD for $300, best price I found with quick search, may be better deals out there yet

Guys, stop. My wallet can only handle so much. Must resist urge to upgrade. Seriously these are some killer deals.

9 Likes

12 spd Di2 is so so so good though :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Would an 11-sp crankset work with the new stuff? Could save a chunk by keeping the same crankset.

Generally yes.

1 Like

There were some reports that chain drops are a little more common but the pro teams did it when the 12s parts shortage was happening.

Now we can’t get rid of 12s parts fast enough.

1 Like

Yes…been riding an 11spd DA crank with my 12 spd Ultegra with zero issues.

Disclaimer - I do live in the Chicago area so I rarely need to use my FD. There were sporadic reports from Pro teams that there were occasional dropped chains when using 11 spd cranks with a 12 spd system. But I wouldn’t sweat it, personally.

1 Like

I think it would be a giant pain in the butt to sell my 11 speed Ultegra Di2 but I almost feel like these deals are too good to pass up :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Similar situation. But I could also throw the 11-sp Di2 on my mech crit bike. Now that would be a big upgrade.

1 Like

So you’re saying I could buy another bike and put my 11 speed on it…

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

13 Likes

8 Likes

Hah, I am thinking over the same.

1 Like

Yeah, there’s the question, do I buy DI2 (and sell old) or just buy another bike.

2 Likes

We all understand why you didn’t add a question mark - there’s no question to be answered! :joy::joy:

3 Likes

You guys are KILLING ME! I think I’m going to need to mute this thread before I spend road bike money I don’t need to be spending!!

1 Like

4 Likes

Option A or B?

Yes.

1 Like

Thanks to this thread, I can assemble a full Ultegra groupset for $1240 without crankset or rotors, and all from well-known bike retailers. I second the “y’all are killing me!”

4 Likes

Where did you get the rest of the parts? Battery, wires, etc.