Deals / Sales / Discounts for Cycling "Stuff" (2023)

I just popped in looking to buy your 11-speed Di2 for pennies on the dollar :smiley:

2 Likes

Competitive Cyclist or Bike Tires Direct for wires and battery.

1 Like

Anyone see deals on 12 speed TT shifters?

1 Like

Canyon has the Lux TR 6 for $2,800 usd

I need to make a Frankenstein bike…

Can i keep my di2 current front derailleur (from 11 speed) and JUST change the back to 12 speeds…
Asking for a friend

1 Like

no you cheapass :joy:

2 Likes

The batteries and wires are different… I don’t think it’ll work.

2 Likes

Two batteries and running the right wires. You wouldn’t have the synchro shift as each system wouldn’t know about the other. They do make a ew50 to 300 connector but only seem to allow single button switches to use it.

TT shifters are the same as the old 11sp ones, you need to use an adapter to connect the old style e-tube wires to the new style wires.

I don’t have the new single button ones. I was wondering if there is a killer sale on any to pick up for a bike build.

That’s funny, I was just looking at this. $2800 and 0% apr.

I keep breaking parts on my hardtail and getting rattled around so it’s quite appealing.

3 Likes

I’m close to pulling the trigger and swapping my axs gear, carbon wheels from my Spark over to it along with the fork I have. If I get 3k for my Spark selling it privately, i’d be pretty happy, ha

I bought the Lux Trail 7 like a month ago at the same price and the 0% financing thing worked great. Hard to beat!

2 Likes

Bro, we are all cheapass here. That’s why we are on this thread! :rofl:

7 Likes

8 Likes

I tried that with Etap. Didn’t work. The derraileurs don’t like to talk to each other if they aren’t 11/11 or 12/12. It’s a shame because an 11/12 FD do exact same thing.

3 Likes

The stand came in and it’s really nice, fully assembled in the box super easy to use and the clamp is tightened by hand and then locked so you don’t have to worry about too much pressure damaging your carbon stuff.

The version that you set your bike on top of is still on sale fwiw.

1 Like

REI sales on cycling stuff is live. They have 8100 12s ultegra cassettes for $55.99! Bought one yesterday and on the bike today.

6 Likes

thanks for making me spend $56…

2 Likes

140mm XT rotors on sale at REI too. I had been thinking about getting these for the back of my gravel bike.

1 Like