Deals / Sales / Discounts for Fitness Stuff (2024)

Damn…already got a shipping notification. That was fast!!

3 Likes

Any idea what freehub body it comes with?

It was an XDR freehub.

Thanks. I just learned it shows up as such when you go to your cart with the item added.

1 Like

That cassette MUST BE PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED lol
Translation, we don’t want to figure out your Wheelset/Microspline ordering issue for you.

2 Likes

If I didn’t already have a gravel bike, I’d be pulling the trigger on this one. 12 speed GRX and 19 pounds for $3000. Revel Rover Shimano GRX 12 Gravel Bike - 2023, Large | The Pro’s Closet | BGR14457 (theproscloset.com) This isn’t used. Only in large though.

1 Like

I got the medium they had in the mint chip color, and it’s been worth every penny. Revel is a great company and this bike is amazing. Also got their Rw23 carbon wheels. Highly recommended!

1 Like

I can’t vouch for the company. Can anyone else? Killer deal if reputable

JensonUSA has the same fox for about the same price. BikesOnline is Polygon/Marin/GT they are legit.

2 Likes

I see a new tcr

4 Likes

Nice, I have the 25s. Haven’t installed them yet, but I think they go on Tues

1 Like

Seems like it’s going to be very fast!

Just amazing prices. I’m sorted at the moment with a 32mm SID and a Race Day damper ready to go in, but boy is a 120mm SC 34 tempting (with the assumption that I can reduce the travel to 100mm??)

1 Like

This is a crazy good deal. Specialized Epic Evo – Incycle Bicycles

4 Likes

I ended up pulling the trigger, too, should arrive this week. Not as good of a deal because I had to buy a Shimano freehub body, but still pretty darn good.

1 Like

My LBS is running a sale on all Salsa bikes. They claim these are the lowest prices in the country.

Time to grab that Cutthroat for your Tour Divide attempt.

3 Likes

Wow. I paid 50% more back in 2020 for my Salsa with the same components.

Wow, that’s screaming deal.

I bought an Ibis through Angry Catfish. Great shop.

1 Like

Fun shop. Awesome name. Matches the local vibe.