Deals / Sales / Discounts for Fitness Stuff (2024)

Do the straps feel tight when standing or riding? I’ve used Castelli’s fit chart for many years and find it comfortable when riding. I’m 5’11", 154lbs and wear Castelli size M for both jerseys and bib shorts.

1 Like

ENVE wheels arrived yesterday…,now to figure out what tires to run.

2 Likes

I ended up keeping my Castelli bibs and have both an M and a L in the Premio. I bought and returned an XL as well. There was no visible difference in strap length between any of them.

They are fine when riding in an aggressive road position as they are intended. Ideally I prefer my bibs to be able to do double duty for XC MTB and these are not great for that, too much of a wedgie if you are upright and god forbid you need to hike a section. But that’s not what they’re made for.

I’m pretty similar size to you, 6 even and 160. Overall they’re nice bibs and I’m glad I gave them a shot, but they aren’t the ideal fit for me and I wouldn’t buy more.

Ok. Another LBS to me (MN) running sales on Salsa. I’ll stop posting as I don’t know if this is a nationwide program. Bottom line, a great time to pick up a Salsa if you were looking.

Good one today for all you Skratch lovers. $41 for 60 servings

4 Likes

Roval Traverse 27.5 wheelset 57% off: 400 €.

https://www.bike24.com/p2313241.html

If you happen to see this again, can you let us know? I am a gold member and just subscribed to emails. I’ve seen the 1x for that price since then but but the 2x.

Damn. I missed out. Even though I don’t currently use skratch that’s a good deal

1 Like

https://www.trisports.com/product/skratch-labs-hydration-sport-drink-mix-60-servings?v=SLLL60B

$35 for 60 servings at trisports (biketiresdirect and trisports have same owner). You need to be podium club member (just like the gold member at biketiresdirect).

1 Like

Interesting. That’s cheaper than the current gold member price at BTD. I thought Biketiresdirect, Trisports and Westernbikeworks always had the same prices and the member programs were basically the same.

1 Like

how’s scratch labs compared to nuum tablets? I’ve been a huge fan of Nuun electrolyte but never tried their carb stuff, this one seems to be comparable to nuun endurance which. I never tried before

Nuun tablets are mostly just electrolytes and flavoring. Skratch is a carbohydrate mix.

I personally don’t like Skratch. It makes me sick to my stomach, so I make my own brew and throw in a nuun or sis tablet for electrolytes, but Skratch is very popular, so I shared the deal.

1 Like

It does seem they will set prices the same across the board but not always I guess.

My wheels came in Friday and I got them setup Saturday. Only issue I ran into was getting the cassette off of my other wheels. That took a lot of effort. Had to get out the breaker bar to get it loose.

Tubeless setup was fine. Had a 2 hour ride with them yesterday. They felt quick compared to the aluminum wheels but placebo and all. :grinning: but weight savings was a bit over a lb.

2 Likes

For those looking for saddle bags: Seat Roll Asymmetrico is 50% off and Seat Capsule Premio is 30% off.

2 Likes

Some SIS gels $1 a pop if you click that link (found on FB), for some reason you don’t get the sale if you navigate through the Feed.

3 Likes

303FC wheels on sale at bike tire direct.

With the savings you can put the money in an HSA for if/when your tire blows off :upside_down_face:

13 Likes

Max (streaming service) is having a deal - I got an app notification today. It’s $70 per year with ads (instead of $100) and $105 per year ad-free (instead of $150).
The Bleacher Report (sports add-on) seems to still be included…

1 Like

REI’s 20% coupons are live. Wahoo Kickr Core (for example) is $400 :exploding_head:

11 Likes

If anyone is looking for good deals on wheels, I’ve been seeing a lot on the BTD Gold service lately. Shoes too. Picked up some Shimano RC-7 shoes today for $150 out the door.

2 Likes