Deals / Sales / Discounts for Fitness Stuff (2024)

You can also use the coupon multiple times online if you split up your order

3 Likes

Anyone know of any deals on Garmin watches? REI does not allow coupons on watches :frowning:

Looks like they have a 25% promo sitewide but might be 15% for Garmin watches.

1 Like

They don’t do coupons at REI, but the Epix 2 Sapphire (not Pro) is currently $600 and remember you get the co-op member points. That’s a really good deal IMO if you can live without the flashlight and the newest HRM.

1 Like

If you’re in the US, and a member of USAC you can join expertvoice and get 20%+ off Garmin products (and 50% off Oakley for that matter) and access to tons of other discounts.

3 Likes

Where is this? I missed this discount.

Edit: Found it. Didn’t know Oakley was on ExpertVoice.

1 Like

Expert Voice, which some might have access to via USAC membership. It is also part of the IMBA member access too, I think. I have that but also have shop level access, so I don’t always know which one is getting me access to any particular vendor.

3 Likes

Since IMBA was mentioned, they have a great deal with Subaru too

1 Like

Indeed. I have bought all 3 of my Subies with the VIP program. Great deal and no hassle.

3 Likes

BikeTiresDirect has 25% off sitewide March 22 until midnight

4 Likes

you just cost me 3oo+ bucks but also saved me 90 … so thanks! :grin:

4 Likes

Ha! You must be my wife.

1 Like

I’m not sure if it’s new or not but BikeTiresDirect now also ships to Canada. Got myself a SRAM Red 10-33 cassette at 40% off.

These deals of the day are going to be dangerous.

2 Likes

How were the shipping costs? Just starting to scope out some of those deals as well!

Man… I really want a dura ace crankset… super tempting. I should not have opened this thread.

2 Likes

Shipping was free but I’m sure there will be duties. Good thing is they use USPS which in my experience has the best chance of 0 duties or at least low duty fee’s.

1 Like

Never had an issue with them. What did they say when you contacted them about it?

2 Likes

their customer service is great

2 Likes

https://canecreek.com/?utm_campaign=20356521267&adgroupid=150443123719&utm_content=665499125741&utm_term=cane%20creek&gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIi4igzuKLhQMVj5vCCB34ZQqxEAAYASAAEgIp2fD_BwE

Cane creek 24% off sale ends tomorrow

2 Likes

Seems like you’re just looking for issues with this company. I’ve ordered tons from them never had an issue. If you have issues with every single order and what they stock, why do you continue to shop with them?

2 Likes