Deals / Sales / Discounts for Fitness Stuff (2024)

Yeah, same here. They even retroactively credited me for a bike rack when they lowered then price a week after I bought it. I have never had a price discrepancy either. It’s also possible that an initial credit card authorization is not the final total.

3 Likes

Biketiresdirect has been great for me, never had a problem, I have no affiliation with them other than being a customer.

5 Likes

Fine, I deleted my posts. I am glad you all have great experiences with them and I am sorry I tried to share what happened.

I appreciate your feedback

I appreciated it. It was a good reminder that with ANY vendor, we need to check the price we paid vs. the price we agreed to. I’ve had a bad experience in the past with BTD too, but I’ve also had several good ones.

2 Likes

What happened when you reached out to alert them of the mix-up?

I just canceled the order.

Well thanks, now I don’t feel so bad about my shopping addiction!

2 Likes

I check BTD’s gold deals daily and started to wonder if I had a problem. Now after seeing that so many people here do the same I’m sure I have a problem.

5 Likes

This is the tail end of the deal, but these $29 Endura bibs (regularly $160) have been going around. Blue still left in L, XL, and XXL. Amazon.com

EDIT: deal dead, most showing $65 or out of stock.

4 Likes

and the next day the 3T Discus 45 | 40 wide gravel wheel set was gone!

1 Like

any suggestion for quality bibs in europe that not break the bank? :sweat_smile:

I appreciate the feedback also.

Galibier has great shorts that are priced lower than bigger brand names like Castelli and Assos.

Fan of Galibier; have their Mistral winter bibs and well constructed and perform well for me. I like that they have three leg lengths available at no cost.

1 Like

Confirmed this is real. Got a $300 helmet for $120.

5 Likes

I did, too.

2 Likes

Must be US site only - code not valid on their Australian site

2 Likes

25ONEDAY code for “up” to 25% at BTD if you are a member. did not tried so have no clue what’s good for

4 Likes

Picked up bibs and new sunglasses.