Deals / Sales / Discounts for Fitness Stuff (2024)

anyone else remember when this thread used to be about posting good deals?

12 Likes

Slow time of year. Everyone waiting for Memorial Day sales. :rofl:

Outside of the Epic 8 mania is there anything worth buying right now?

depends on what you need, got some new hs2 180 centerlock rotors on Mike’s for $30 each

2 Likes

I generally agree but I think it’s fair when the discussion is related to the product in the deal.

2 Likes

Especially when there were multiple deals posted in the preceding 24 hours. Sorry we talked about one of the products posted for a couple posts.

Skratch 60 servings for $41. Daily deal.

3 Likes

If you are size 58 or 60, this is he77 a of a deal at Mike’s bikes. And it’s 12 speed!

5 Likes

Not great but they have some stuff

1 Like

I figure this is worth a shot, anyone ever find an Enve MOG on sale?

I will pay a finders fee (Local Beer Shipped? Bike Parts?) to anyone who can find me one at 15-20%(+) off. Planet Cyclery still has what they have listed at MSRP (and yes, I emailed them too to see if they’d discount.)

Don’t need it soon - pretty much on my MTB through August and want to build this up this fall. So may try and score at the Expos at Lutsen and Leadville, or Black Friday…

Got into Unbound and deferred to next year, don’t own a Gravel Bike :rofl:

2 Likes

Send me a message I might be able to help you find a deal

@BCM there is a used 54 for sale at thepaceline.net. Seller is in San Francisco

1 Like

Mikesbikes have these Enve wheels for a decent discount.

FYI - this is one of my daily express deals today on biketiresdirect

3 Likes

Are those two different things? The retail listed price is so different.

Mike’s has the old price. Enve new retail price is $1400 they lowered the Foundation retail price late last year

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, wrong size for me though. I do have some leads already from people on this thread though!

1 Like

Their logo was pretty prominent in the '80s moto scene but they hardly made any product, so it was a strange brand.

1 Like

I got an Enve Mog this way and I’m extremely happy!

1 Like

Is anyone aware of a particularly good deal on Conti GP5000s?

R2-bike?

Define good deal please.

I ordered a pair at $56.90 each yesterday at BTD. They had it as a gold member deal. It was the best price I’ve seen in the last month or so