Deals / Sales / Discounts for Fitness Stuff (2024)

I should’ve asked who has the best deal atm, as I know price can vary widely and there’s a zillion sites that sell them.

$56.90 sounds like a good option but I’m not a gold member at BTD.

Amazon US currently has some sizes for $57.50

1 Like

What a wierd reply to a 46% off heads-up. :woman_shrugging:t3: The only other time I saw a Hi Mod Supersix Dura Ace for that kind of percent off, I bought it. That was 3 years ago. And I’m still thrilled to have been kicked and abused so badly :rofl:

2 Likes

“Dura Ace” and “bargain” are seldom uttered in the same sentence but that looks like a great buy if you want a high end bike. :thinking::grinning:

3 Likes

How good of a deal? I’m interested in buying one.

Got an email from Hunt Wheels offering another 5% off sales prices. That means most wheels can be had for 25-38% off.

I think those are some of the biggest discounts I’ve ever seen with Hunt

4 Likes

Some good deals on Sram Transmission groupsets :thinking:

3 Likes

Hello everyone!

I ran it by the TR admin team and they approved this message!

Without getting too far into the details I am now a dealer for all NEXTIE products!

This was a result from a long relationship I’ve had with them and helping a lot of local and online users out with information.

Nextie has a lot of great customizable options and if you would like help/guide choosing a product or would like to get a price on a product shipped to you please send me a message.

They have a rather pretty good pricing structure!

Thanks!

12 Likes

Nice options on gravel wheels. Price looks pretty good too. :+1:t3:

1 Like

Thanks Brian!

They have been great for me for so long and easy to work with.

The pricing structure is great, you will be able to get cheaper product then listed for anyone interested!

1 Like

Whats lead time on a set of AGX?

1 Like

PM sent

No specific deals I’m sharing, just that PerformanceBike had this at the bottom of the email I got with a purchase this week. Could be some good deals to be had. I did get some specialized merino socks for around $10 with my order.

1 Like

From Bike-components in Germany: Specialized Chisel frameset 50% off

3 Likes

Performance bike also has stages PMs on sale haha

Recalled cranks w/ PM from a defunct company.

Sure. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Time Bicycles have $750 off their new ADHX 45 gravel bike - discount code SPRING750

2 Likes

What could possibly go wrong?! Haha

1 Like

A few size M and L ZFS-5 frame sets popped up on Contender still at the 35% off price: Cervelo ZFS-5 120 Frameset | Contender Bicycles

I was looking everywhere for this Frameset in L a month or two back and there weren’t any in stock so I ended up buying the complete bike on sale for $3400 and taking off all the parts. You can still find the complete build at Mikes as well.

5 Likes

Great deal! Hard to go wrong at 35%