Deals / Sales / Discounts for Fitness Stuff (2024)

30% off Sram XXSL Transmission with Power meter

1 Like

Showing as 14% off even though it says 30% off

Looks it depends on which option you pick.

20% off one item at Backcountry. If you can actually find something the discount will apply too…

Also 15% off at better bolts with code sea otter 2024

1 Like

The best deal has been the 165mm with power meter, they had their 25% off a few weeks back and it was already discounted ended up being a 40% overall discount. if you are after a 165mm that’s a decent deal even now

Up to 20% off at BikeTiresDirect. Out of curiosity, I tried it on a few items. It does not work for the Enve Fray frame but gets 10% off the Melee.

1 Like

at this point if you are interested in the Fray likely gonna have to reach out to shops and try to score a deal, same with the Melee.

They have the Melee listed for $4500, which is 20% less than they had been offering it. if they are offering 10% off of that, that’s a relative deal. Looks like they aren’t including the seat post, stem, and bars for the lower price though. That’s something to keep an eye on.

1 Like

$4500 is just the frame, does not include stem, bars and seatpost

“Enve Handlebar, Seatpost and Stem not included with Frameset.”

2 Likes

I have finally responded to all PM’s and all wheelsets are on order (except those who ordered in the last few days while they are on holiday).

I wanted to post here that the most common question I am getting is about the warranty and weight limits on the Nextie products.

Here is there direct response;

So as you can see if you purchase the Vista product you have a 3 year warranty on the rims and 5 year warranty on the wheelset. If you purchase the Premium wheelset or rims it will come with a 3 year warranty.

You can find there laid out warranty here → Nextie Warranty

If something happens to the product, you can work directly through Nextie or the supplier.

The other question I receive about weight limit’s, Nextie stated that most wheelsets fall under 120kg per wheel, and their lighter/lightest product falls under 100kg per wheel. So respectively that is 220lb for Vista Rims and 260lbs for the Premium rims. I am always able to check for you!

I hope this helps a lot of guys and thanks everyone for all the questions!

3 Likes

Is that a code? Or, just certain things marked down?

I have some things I’m looking at from them…

Jenson have some XC/Trail Enve wheels cheap. Not something I’m after, but someone might be.

It was only on 04/30

1 Like

$20 off $100 with code: SUNNY20 stacks with sale prices

WorldWideCyclery May the 4th sale, 14% off.

3 Likes

Performance Bike running a 25% off coupon code to some items. It’s kind of a random smattering of items, but it does bring the ENVE Foundation wheels down to $1050.

2 Likes

I can’t for the life of me find the gift cards.

I just looked, and you’re right, they seem to have stopped selling them at all.

I don’t know if that’s just because of the sale, or a permanent change. I’ve still got one from a month or two ago.

I’ll edit my post above. 14% isn’t really that great of a deal then.

1 Like

I enjoy the WWC social media stuff, videos and email newsletters, but their pricing is never cut rate like some of the other sites.

for sure, some items are higher than MSRP.

I’ve been wanting to try these tires though.

-17% off sale
-14% may the 4th discount
-10% off with the gift card I bought in March

That makes them a great deal.

WWC, BTD, Jenson, Planet, that’s probably my 4 regular spots the past few years.

2 Likes