Let's see your paincave!

A very special Christmas gift for my wife.

Now she has her own damn change plates and can leave them lying around wherever she likes in the gym instead of properly racked.

It’s the small things like this that keep a couple together!!

plates

11 Likes

11 Likes

New house. Tonal just off screen to the right. Fan to the left.

16 Likes

22 Likes

That’s a big mustache.

7 Likes

All three look like mug shots… :smile:

25 Likes

@Jonathan looks he’s seen some $#&#& :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

@Jonathan “Been Caught Stealing” Lee

8 Likes

Dec 2023 update. Bikes on the wall got their own space/workshop in the garage, giving me more space for kettlebell workouts in the pain cave along side the trainer.

20 Likes

I love the new trend of including the mug shots of the 3 bandits that stole our cycling-mediocracy.

12 Likes

A Tonal is tempting. With two little ones in the house it’s hard to find the time and energy to get to the gym to lift. I think if I had something set up in my basement by the trainer I’d be much more likely to strength train. I wish they didn’t lose so much functionality without the subscription (or had a cheaper option with less features)

1 Like

So many good ideas in this thread that I am going to integrate. Thanks to you all. Here is mine

14 Likes

It’s messy, but added a squat rack for some lifting. 40" and 50" TVs connected to a Mac Mini. Two blower fans in front, plus a small space heater for the cold winter days, and an air purifier. Trainer is a Kickr (V5?) on Lifeline rocker.

9 Likes

Curious how big your tv is. I use an iPad for Zwift as I’m limited in space but thought about a tv just don’t know how close is too close

Disappointed the last two paincave photos don’t have the mugshots. :rofl:

7 Likes

We love our Tonal. The convenience of being able to put it anywhere is great. In our old house it was in the living room. Now it is the room over the garage. In addition to the strength training, they have programs for yoga and stretching.

Since there are two of us, we spend less on the subscription than we did on gym memberships. But you are correct, without the subscription, all the good features are turned off.

1 Like

Gets it done!

21 Likes

Got the same trolly but in black instead of orange from ikea, its the best!

3 Likes

Great set up. But…I don’t think I could handle staring at the wall on the treadmill. How do you do it?

The treadmill has a holder for my IPad.