πŸŽ‰πŸ“†πŸŽ‰ New Early Access Feature: Improved Calendar (Beta)πŸŽ‰πŸ“†πŸŽ‰

SHOWSTOPPER problem for me with the beta Calendar: the loss of the ability to add workouts from a Team from within the Calendar!

I know that new users were prevented from accessing Teams earlier this year (I think?), but there are quite a number of us existing/older hands that make (extensive) use of Teams as repositories for Custom workouts. For me, specifically, I make extensive use of the SS90 β€œMore Sweet Spot!” library of workouts that @AgingCannon kindly put together (with additions to this library by a few other people recently):
More Sweet Spot!
γ…€
Whereas in the old/current Calendar, there’s a checkbox option under Filters to select workouts from Teams:

γ…€
…in the new beta Calendar, this Teams checkbox option has been disappeared! :sob:

As a workaround (for now…) it’s still possible to add Teams workouts via the β€œWorkouts” tab (ie. not from within the Calendar itself), but obviously this isn’t particularly convenient, and in any case how long will that option remain before that’s also disappeared?

Question for all at TR HQ: do you (a) acknowledge how useful some of these Teams are as shared repositories for custom workouts, and (b) will you commit to ensuring we retain a mechanism to (conveniently) schedule these workouts?

If this functionality is being quietly deprecated, leading to loss of functionality for a not insignificant number of us, that will be a total (unforced) tragedy. Please say it ain’t so!

5 Likes