🎉📆🎉 New Early Access Feature: Improved Calendar (Beta)🎉📆🎉

Hi, have scrolling issues been addressed?

1 Like

I’ve not seen it in the new calender (used to drive me mad in the old)

I’m not having any issues scrolling wit the new calendar. I did with the old one. It’s been nice and smooth so far.

3 Likes

We are using a different method than before for loading activities and maintaining smoothness as you scroll, and I believe the performance should be vastly improved from the old calendar. We still have work ongoing to improve performance and smoothness as we add new functionality, so if you encounter issues with scrolling or loading we want to hear about it!

8 Likes

This is intended behavior. On the old calendar, if you scrolled and then refreshed, we’d jump you back to today. On the new calendar, you can scroll, refresh, and even move to a different window, and we’ll default you back to where you left off. Click “Today” to jump back to today!

I’m still having an issue whereby the calendar goes to a date that I was definitely NOT on before refresh

I’m still having an issue whereby the calendar goes to a date that I was definitely NOT on before refresh

Thanks for the heads up. We’ll take a look.

2 Likes

Aside from the issues already noted on the list at the time of writing, I like the look and feel of it so far.

3 Likes

Possible bug: I did all of my rides for the Week Starting August 19 as TR workouts, so why is this week showing the incorrect Planned TSS? The only workout that is showing up under planned TSS is the one 4 hour group ride (4 hour workout sync’d from TrainingPeaks) that I didn’t do?

Possible bug

We’ll take a look. There are some small known issues with counting planned and actual totals for TSS and duration, and this may or may not be one of them. Thanks!

1 Like

Looking at the Week totals for my calendar, it now looks like EVERY week is only showing planned time for the workouts I completely skip - see the below two further examples. So this is definitely a bug - at least for my calendar:

More on this: Today’s week (see below - all 3 workouts shown are sync’ing over from TrainingPeaks) is at the moment correctly showing the planned workout time. I will check this again after I do today’s workout

1 Like

We’ve got a handle on what’s going on here, and will move this into the queue of items to fix. Thanks for pointing it out.

2 Likes

I love it, the TSS improvements are fantastic. But this whole GFY approach for mobile is almost a deal breaker. The calendar on the mobile app:

• Doesn’t have analytics
  • no TSS graph
  • takes FOREVER to sync

The app calendar is half built compared to web (old or new).

1 Like

If I open up a non cycling activity such as this mornings walk I get the following information in the sidebar (see below) then if i close the sidebar using the x in the top right the calendar view dissappears and stays blank. To show the calendar again i need to refresh my browser and it jumps back 1 year to September 2023…

Completed – Tue, Sep 17, 2024, 6:30 AM

NaN:NaN:NaN

Duration

NaN %

Avg. Grade

if i close the sidebar using the x in the top right the calendar view dissappears and stays blank…

The fix for this just went in and should be in place within an hour or so.

i’ve edited my comment above to add more details.

1 Like

Refreshing the browser again it jumps back another year to September 2022

Interesting! We’re looking into it. Thank you for pointing this out.

1 Like

it could be related to the point earlier where i deactivated the early release for other activities but they remained on the calendar. I’ve reactivated it again and it seems to be working fine again now. So looks like an issue when deactivating the other activities from early release section and they remain.

1 Like

Looks nice and improved.
Would be helpful if events and FTP changes would also be listed in the “popup for the week” as you slide through the weeks in the TSS chart.

3 Likes

noted!!

1 Like