Suggestions for "fun" cycling jerseys?

Most of my good cycling stuff is colorful (e.g. solid blue or red/orange jerseys) but not particularly “fun”. Sometimes I’ll be at an event and see someone wearing something really cool, like the one guy had a jersey covered in bananas and I would wear that in a heartbeat :sweat_smile:. You can find that kind of stuff on Amazon, Temu, etc. but I’d wager the quality/fit isn’t that great.

Does anyone have any suggestions for fun/quirky cycling jerseys that are decent quality/fit? I’m a tall man in the US if that matters.

Thanks!

1 Like

I don’t but, if someone suggest a site/store “Love the pain” or “The pain” just beware. Have heard people pay then never receive product…

3 Likes

NeoPro has some interesting stuff. Mostly just interesting/colorful stuff, plus leopard/zebra print. They are race fit too.

2 Likes

I’ll take a look…thanks!

This will get you noticed on the group ride :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Received this in an email

1 Like

Bike Booth has an unlimited amount of Fun jerseys.

2 Likes

This is one I like to wear on audax rides.

XS in this jersey fits me about the same as S in Neopro.

1 Like

Heavy Pedal and Primal

2 Likes

I have this “Ralpha” jersey from AliExpress to make fun of the Rapha riders. I get lots of laughs and smiles. Quality is actually quite good for the price as I’ve had it for 2 years now.

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/2251832663333580.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2usa4itemAdapt

4 Likes

What about a Shersey aka restor shirt from Ostroy? Have the more sensible Service Course but you can go bananas… or just a regular jersey.

Think they just about swerve the cool dad tshirt vibes.

2 Likes

:nerd_face: Oh man I might have to get this :sweat_smile:

@spinnnout These look really cool. Thanks!

4 Likes

Online Cycling Gear has some interesting kit. Check out the Collections menu - plaids, puns, humor, beach days, fruits & veggies, emojis, animals, holidays, etc.

I have the Ride Free kit and the qualify is good enough, although one seam on the bib shorts is separating a little but it’s held together for several years (of occasional use). For the price I have no complaints.

1 Like

Guess I’m the opposite as I just want boring, preferably black :rofl:

But my bikes are black, my Jeep is black, I want to paint my van black…

4 Likes

My gravel and road bikes are mostly black…which means they go with anything!

2 Likes

Check out Cycology - they have funky patterns.

3 Likes

What are your thoughts on red doors?

1 Like

I see a red door and I want it painted black. No colors anymore

1 Like

My favorite band…

3 Likes

:open_mouth:

Do you go one size up?

I would probably suggest yes, go one size up. I do like it snug and at that time when I bought it was more fit, but beer belly is starting to show :joy:

Either way, some of my Rapha buddies give me the jeers when I show up to their rides with this on.

1 Like