What Beer are you enjoying?

Mid ride lunch with last night’s find…,

Boneyard Brewing!

3 Likes

Tug, A good 'ol Fat Tug!

5 Likes

My new local favorite.

5 Likes

Si Fang from Off Color…a really unique and different beer (as many of their beverages are). This was a lager brewed with Black Tea….very light and crisp, but with a taste of lemon. The tea flavor then offsets the sweetness.

Kinda reminded me a shandy, but not as sweet.

My daughter bought me a case of their beer for Father’s Day….24 unique beers across 17 different styles. Lots more interesting stuff to come!!!

6 Likes

Beer For Beaches from Off Color…a summer ale brewed with peaches, cranberries, pineapple and lemons.

Not my style of beer….too fruity. Almost a sour.

2 Likes

Hmmm….new beer just announced from Off Color. Gonna have to definitely check this one out obviously.

https://twitter.com/offcolorbrewing/status/1671661196930433024?s=12

3 Likes

Perfect amount of fruit!

:blueberries:

4 Likes

That was soo tasty I had some more fruit

After all it is the start of CA pitted fruit and Pacific NW blueberry season!

3 Likes

Uploading: IMG_2597.jpeg…
IMG_2597

Horrid photo after the head wore off, but this is the best tripel out there. So glad to find it in the states

4 Likes

So legit, loved this. Every time I have an old Belgian original I remember how good they are. Cheers!

5 Likes

Belgians make rhe best beer in the world. This is one of my favorites too.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Summer Solstice has come and gone! And it’s Sunday. Time for island music and beers with mango and pitted fruit flavors! SiriusXM channel Florida Keys for the win!

:pineapple: :muscle: :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I’m living in Okinawa Japan. Since moving here I’ve decided to try and drink exclusively Japanese beers and so my post ride/workout beer tends to be either Orion Draft, Asahi, or Soporo. I’ll mix it up occasionally but that tends to be what’s available at the exchange on base. once in awhile I’ll grab a mix of different ones to try from a local Japanese grocery store.

1 Like

Pics!

I’ve had a few pints of that in rural east Northamptonshire :+1:

Excuse the jaunty angle, was trying to get both dogs in the shot. As far as the beer goes I like it but i tend to like citrusy IPAs.

4 Likes

I moved to Mexico lately so I’m exploring the local offerings…
Lately I bought all the styles made by Jimena brewery.

Any good advice of Mexican beer is very welcome.
Tecate light excluded

4 Likes

That’s a damn good looking shepherd (we have 2 ourselves and 2 more were currently fostering).

1 Like

That sounds incredible

1 Like