๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ“†๐ŸŽ‰ New Early Access Feature: Improved Calendar (Beta)๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ“†๐ŸŽ‰

Good catch, that does look like a bug. Weโ€™ll check into it tomorrow.

Really liking the new calendar so far. One possible bug I encountered:

I had to move some workouts around this week and I was able to click and drag my TR workouts to their new date. I tried it with a scheduled strength session and it wouldnโ€™t move. I also tried to move a scheduled outside ride (not part of my training plan, but a repeating ride I had added manually and it would not move either.

1 Like

Just switched over for this - scrolling so much more reliable, so much better :slightly_smiling_face:

Looks good, and the drawers are smart.:+1:
Time for lifting sessions showing properly.:+1:
Calendar drop down isnโ€™t obvious but so much better for looking for historic workouts/weeks.:+1:

2 Likes

Iโ€™m using Google Chrome on a Lenovo Chromebook and the scrolling is anything but smooth. As I scroll down, the calendar stops and jumps repeatedly. Itโ€™s a lot worse than the previous calendar.

3 Likes

Thanks, Iโ€™ve enabled the beta. Visibility of the Plan detail within the drawer is an improvement, thankyou.

Stage races have always been handled poorly in TR. I went to change an event into a stage race, and the screen went blank, nothing is saved. Can this be improved? Thanks

Has drag 'n drop been removed as a feature?

Bug: The date picker popup (when clicking on the month) is not top most. Plan overview, notes, โ€ฆ shine through.

Feature request please? :innocent:
A means to open still-to-complete workouts in a new tab from calendar view.

My suggestion: in the drawer, click the name of the workout to open the webpage for that workout in a new window

The main benefits of this are:

• more resolution on the workout profile to mouseover for interval duration/time/power (most useful for on-offs), &
  • workout descriptions that you donโ€™t have to scroll a long way to read

-than in the drawer.

• Also, not needing to search through the workout tab for it.

Thanks team, I appreciate the new look, & smoother interface. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Hi Sean, and thanks for the support.
I work w/ a MacPro 3.1 w/ Chrome last version supported from my OSX System (El Capitan 10.11).
I donโ€™t see any change for my calendar.
I suppose is for my old system/browser version, is correct ?
Thanks so much
C.

Solved! I have logout and login from TR, and the new beta Calendar is now functionally.
Sorry, and thanks for the support and the work improvment.
Cheers.
Corrado, Italy

1 Like

@SeanHurley mentioned a bit above that, Itโ€™s caused by a performance issue in Chrome. Weโ€™re working on ways to improve it, but as a temporary workaround, try using a different browser (such as Firefox) and youโ€™ll likely see much faster scrolling performance. Alternatively, collapsing the TSS chart should fix the issue as a workaround within Chrome. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Is this happening on the web or app?

Can you describe the steps youโ€™re taking and which event you are editing on your Calendar that lead you to a blank page?

Thank you!

Sorry but Chrome is what I use for all of my tasks and wont be changing to any other browser. I donโ€™t have the TSS chart expanded anyway and still see the issue.

Drag and drop feature is still available, however it looks like the recurring activities that are set to specific times on your Calendar like MajuraSolo and Norman are fixed.

@SeanHurley ?

1 Like

This is a planned improvement we are working on :smile:

1 Like

Very happy with the appearance and new info on the TSS chart. However, would like the ability to change the scale of the period shown - currently at 2 years --which is, for me too large and reduces the overall detail that can be seen.

Predicted 6 week average TSS line is not showing for future weeks

1 Like

The performance issues with Chrome-based browsers some athletes are noticing are a major item weโ€™re working to resolve during the beta period. You can turn off the early access feature to get back to the old calendar for now if you prefer its performance, but we intend for the issues to be significantly improved over the coming weeks as we continue refining the new calendar.

2 Likes

This is on our list to add very soon.

I havenโ€™t personally been able to reproduce this bug this morning. Iโ€™m really interested in hearing if you continue seeing it.

I was able to replicate it only with an outside workout. When I select an indoor workout, the text appears to display correctly (first image below). However when I switch a workout to outside and then look for an alternate, the description text stays with the original description (second image).

1 Like